Nugget at the park...
with the new 35mm 1.4L. It's been too long so I've taken her to the park. So we headed out this morning and Avyree had so much fun!
We started over at the sand park and she headed straight for the sand. And yes I know...my camera tilt is AWFUL but I was too lazy to adjust it...

And as all kids do so often...had to jump her lil heart out...

Digging and making a sand castle was her highlight of the day...

Her masterpiece...

Sand...oh the sand...how I HATE sand but she loves it...

Then we headed to the other playground to have some more fun. The lighting wasn't as nice over here but what can you do...

This is as high as she got...lol...

This stage has been here since I was little. I played softball here when I was little, this was the stage we got our trophies on...

Horrid pics but oh well...

Fun on the slide...

The jungle gym...

I looked over and saw how pretty our mountains looked and couldn't resist. Hard to see here and through all the darn power lines. These are some of the mountains that burned in our fires last summer and we've had so much rain this winter that green is starting to show already. Yay...

And the last pic of the day...

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :O)
We started over at the sand park and she headed straight for the sand. And yes I know...my camera tilt is AWFUL but I was too lazy to adjust it...

And as all kids do so often...had to jump her lil heart out...

Digging and making a sand castle was her highlight of the day...

Her masterpiece...

Sand...oh the sand...how I HATE sand but she loves it...

Then we headed to the other playground to have some more fun. The lighting wasn't as nice over here but what can you do...

This is as high as she got...lol...

This stage has been here since I was little. I played softball here when I was little, this was the stage we got our trophies on...

Horrid pics but oh well...

Fun on the slide...

The jungle gym...

I looked over and saw how pretty our mountains looked and couldn't resist. Hard to see here and through all the darn power lines. These are some of the mountains that burned in our fires last summer and we've had so much rain this winter that green is starting to show already. Yay...

And the last pic of the day...

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :O)
4 comments:
I remember you and I going to the Watermelon Festival when we were little and your Uncle Jimmy's band playing music up on that stage! And your Gramma Louie being there and trying to feed me chicken because she said I was too skinny. lol!! Good memories....we had so much fun!
- I love you!
-Athena
Fabulous colors!
She is so cute!
Love your shots at the park! Those sand photos are so clear...just gorgeous!
Post a Comment