Thursday, March 4, 2010

New lens...

So I sold one lens and bought another with the money I got from the sale. This was a GREAT decision as this lens is very ME! I love it so much. For my photog friends I sold my EF 24-70mm 2.8L and bought the EF 35mm 1.4L. The 35mm ROCKS and is 56mm on my crop sensor! I've discovered the love for primes with the exception of my Zebra Zoom and this prime is SHARP even in the 2 aperture range. I just got the new lens yesterday and with 2 clicks of the shutter knew this was the lens for me!

So here are a few snaps I took yesterday right after getting it...

The pretty stormy sky...



This pose was Avyree's idea! Little nut...


My sweet girls & the back of Lily's big ole fat head...


Nugget...


I love this look. It's her thinking look...


One of her sweet moments...


I don't know what this moment is...HA...


Dice anyone?...


Another one of my ALL TIME FAV's of Haylee...


She's in a making faces phase...


So that's it! I LOVE me new lens and am SO glad I made the decision to sell the 24-70 and buy this one. It'll get LOTS of use! I hope everyone is well and thanks for looking! :O)

2 comments:

Rebecca March 4, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

As usual I LOVE your photos, I cant believe how big the girls are getting, especially nugget...where did all that long hair come from?? :)

Beautiful photos of your beautiful girls!

Anonymous March 4, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

I love it too! GREAT shots! I love that "thinking" one of Avryee...made me laugh out loud! That kid is soooo cute!
K. I love you! I'll talk to you later!
Athena

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP