Family Fun Night & Haylee's 1st dance...
Haylee had Family Fun Night at school last week and it was wonderful! The best Family Fun Night her school has thrown! There were so many things to do this year and the highlight was the dance...Haylee's first ever!
Here are the girls eatin hot dogs and nachos...


Haylee and her friend Lina & crazy Nugget runnin around like usual...

Avyree & Heather...Heather's mom "Crystal" taking a pic of me and her other daughter Linda...

It was a 50's theme ~ Haylee, Heather & Rianna...that's Rianna's dad in the back...

Avyree's future husband The J Man {Rianna's brother}. They will make BEAUTIFUL children these two...

Avyree and her BFF Sheila. Sheila ROCKS, is THE sweetest and we LOVE her daughter too...

Now for the dance. I went with some 70's edit and some grain! Haylee was a bit shy at first but about half way into the dance felt more comfortable and really had some fun! It was such a FUN night watching all the kids really get into it and dance. The DJ even did a dance off between girls and boys. Don't tell the girls but the boys beat the pants off the girls! They ROCKED it!
Silly Haylee...

Haylee & Anne...

That is her BFF for EVA Katie right next to her...

The ROCKIN AWESOME DJ & his son...

And what dance is complete without the YMCA...

Now I normally don't post pics of kids I don't know. But I could NOT resist this one. This LITTLE guy can dance better than most adults. I have many of him and hope to send them to his parents. This kid ROCKS and I caught him doing a HEAD SPIN! This kid has a SERIOUS future in dancing...

And because I'm a total photography NERD I couldn't resist getting some shots of Becky's AWESOME bike...

This was one of those nights that Haylee will never forget and because I am on the Yearbook Committee I captured the whole night and Haylee will have her school year pics to always look back on!
I hope you enjoyed seeing Haylee's fun night and hope everyone is doing GREAT! :O)
Here are the girls eatin hot dogs and nachos...


Haylee and her friend Lina & crazy Nugget runnin around like usual...

Avyree & Heather...Heather's mom "Crystal" taking a pic of me and her other daughter Linda...

It was a 50's theme ~ Haylee, Heather & Rianna...that's Rianna's dad in the back...

Avyree's future husband The J Man {Rianna's brother}. They will make BEAUTIFUL children these two...

Avyree and her BFF Sheila. Sheila ROCKS, is THE sweetest and we LOVE her daughter too...

Now for the dance. I went with some 70's edit and some grain! Haylee was a bit shy at first but about half way into the dance felt more comfortable and really had some fun! It was such a FUN night watching all the kids really get into it and dance. The DJ even did a dance off between girls and boys. Don't tell the girls but the boys beat the pants off the girls! They ROCKED it!
Silly Haylee...

Haylee & Anne...

That is her BFF for EVA Katie right next to her...

The ROCKIN AWESOME DJ & his son...

And what dance is complete without the YMCA...

Now I normally don't post pics of kids I don't know. But I could NOT resist this one. This LITTLE guy can dance better than most adults. I have many of him and hope to send them to his parents. This kid ROCKS and I caught him doing a HEAD SPIN! This kid has a SERIOUS future in dancing...

And because I'm a total photography NERD I couldn't resist getting some shots of Becky's AWESOME bike...

This was one of those nights that Haylee will never forget and because I am on the Yearbook Committee I captured the whole night and Haylee will have her school year pics to always look back on!
I hope you enjoyed seeing Haylee's fun night and hope everyone is doing GREAT! :O)
4 comments:
I absolutely loved all of the photos. It looks like Haylee had a blast. Nothing like the good ol' school dances :) I can't believe how "grown up" Avyree looks. I remember when she was teeny tiny. WoW. Great captures girl!!
Toooo cute!!!!! Looked like ALOT of fun lol, love always Kerry
Way too cute! Haylee is such a dork! I'm glad she had fun!
I love these!! Haylee looks like she had so much fun and she's SUCH a beautiful little girl....love these!! Good job, Crystal!
-Athena
Post a Comment