Shoes & Haircuts...
So last Thursday I took the girls out for some errands which included new shoes for Miss Haylee and a haircut for each of the girls. This was Avyree's 1st official haircut. The one I did over a year ago in our bathroom doesn't count! Lol!
First I have to talk about Haylee's shoes! For those of you who don't know Haylee just turned 8 Nov. 19, 2009! So she's not even 8 1/2 yet...almost but not quite yet! I knew her feet had grown but boy did I about faint when I saw how much! She offically has larger feet than my mom, the same size as Bina and only a size and a half smaller than mine! Wowza! Lol! No worries tho, she is in very good humor about it and knows she'll grow into them...unlike me! Which by the way she thinks is HIGH...LARIOUS!!!
I couldn't resist this photo op of her "KICKS" as they call them now {reminds me of that Friends episode with Chandler...anyway} and the size 7 Woman's shoe! And she loved the little nylon socks they give you and wouldn't take them off all day! Gotta love this kid...

Then we headed to FABULOUS {lol} Supercuts to get their hair cut! They were both VERY overdue but I didn't have them cut much. Just a trim! Lol! So here are just a bunch of shots! By the way, Avyree did AWESOME, loved watching the lady cut her hair and stayed VERY still. Haylee was the same way when I took her to get her 1st cut too! I over shoot and am HORRIBLE at narrowing down my selection so deal with it! :O)
Haylee's a pro at this...

Avyree sure looks like one. I LOVE her hair up like that...

Bye bye hair...sniff sniff...

She was obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror. Wouldn't you if you were her...

Haylee's hair was so long I had her take off a little more and there are the KICKS again...

Almost done then getting her sucker that she earned...

The last two times we've had them tapper the front by her face and she loves it...

The final product! Man oh man I could just eat this lil Nugget of mine...

My beauty...my beauty that's growing TOO fast...

So that was our eventful day last week! Next will come a big post about what I did over my birthday weekend with NO kids! It'll be VERY exciting {NOT} so be ready! Lol! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying your spring. For us, it'll sadly be too short!
First I have to talk about Haylee's shoes! For those of you who don't know Haylee just turned 8 Nov. 19, 2009! So she's not even 8 1/2 yet...almost but not quite yet! I knew her feet had grown but boy did I about faint when I saw how much! She offically has larger feet than my mom, the same size as Bina and only a size and a half smaller than mine! Wowza! Lol! No worries tho, she is in very good humor about it and knows she'll grow into them...unlike me! Which by the way she thinks is HIGH...LARIOUS!!!
I couldn't resist this photo op of her "KICKS" as they call them now {reminds me of that Friends episode with Chandler...anyway} and the size 7 Woman's shoe! And she loved the little nylon socks they give you and wouldn't take them off all day! Gotta love this kid...

Then we headed to FABULOUS {lol} Supercuts to get their hair cut! They were both VERY overdue but I didn't have them cut much. Just a trim! Lol! So here are just a bunch of shots! By the way, Avyree did AWESOME, loved watching the lady cut her hair and stayed VERY still. Haylee was the same way when I took her to get her 1st cut too! I over shoot and am HORRIBLE at narrowing down my selection so deal with it! :O)
Haylee's a pro at this...

Avyree sure looks like one. I LOVE her hair up like that...

Bye bye hair...sniff sniff...

She was obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror. Wouldn't you if you were her...

Haylee's hair was so long I had her take off a little more and there are the KICKS again...

Almost done then getting her sucker that she earned...

The last two times we've had them tapper the front by her face and she loves it...

The final product! Man oh man I could just eat this lil Nugget of mine...

My beauty...my beauty that's growing TOO fast...

So that was our eventful day last week! Next will come a big post about what I did over my birthday weekend with NO kids! It'll be VERY exciting {NOT} so be ready! Lol! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying your spring. For us, it'll sadly be too short!
1 comments:
Holy moly! Size 7?
Dagon's feet aren't even that big yet, and they're BIG!
Athena
Post a Comment