Idaho...Part ONE...
Over spring break the girls and I headed up to Northern Idaho to visit my dad and my grandma! Last time we went I was 7 months pregnant with Avyree. So needless to say, it was a very long overdue trip! I forgot how beautiful it is up there and had a hard time coming back this time! I love it more there every time I go. And now that Avyree is older, we'll be going yearly again!
The weather was a bit cold and we got to see some hail and snow...which we all enjoyed! It was a wonderful trip for the girls to bond with my dad and it was a great trip for my dad and I to bond again! I miss him so much and this trip meant SO much to me!
I took probably about 700 pictures. So as you can guess, it'll take a while to get through them all. I'm going to post them in sets as I edit them. So there will be several Idaho posts. I have a wedding, baby shower and maternity shoot in the next three weeks as well, so I'll be trying to balance them all and get them all done. So there may be some other posts in between the Idaho posts and it will take me a little longer to get through them because of the other sessions. But I'll do my best to get them done quickly. I know there are a few people who will be waiting to see them! Lol!
So post one is the girls at the airport and on the plane! Yeah, I took enough at the airport and on the plane for a whole post. I've got to stop over shooting or get better and narrowing down what I edit! Lol!
Here we go...
Sitting in the airport waiting to board...

They look so sweet, innocent and quiet in this shot...love it! Ha!

Haylee with her new "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" book that I surprised her with for the plane. And what's a plane trip without Goldfish!

Nugget playing with her goodie bag too...

On the plane waiting for take off. This was Avyree's first time on a plane and as you can see she was very excited about the whole process...

Haylee's a pro flyer so she's not as excited about the process! But happy all the same...

Haylee started writing a story about our trip as you can see...

Nugget keeping busy. So I have to quickly explain the bottom right pic. I wanted to get a picture of her cheese/cracker stick. So I told her to hold it out and not move her hand. Well I was taking too long to change my settings etc, and she just could not resist that cheese/cracker stick. So RIGHT before I hit the shutter button she kept her hand still {like I asked lol} but brought her mouth to it to take a bit! Ha! I LOVE how it turned out too! :O)

The airplane yummies...if you can call anything on an airplane yummy...

Inside the cave...

No idea where we were flying over...

On our layover but we stayed in the same plane which ROCKS and I will always do from now on. The guys hard at work on the tarmac...

Nice plane window light and Haylee's "black bear" that Tracy's dad gave her a couple of years ago before he passed away!

Nugget...oh Nugget. This kid kills me. For whatever reason she LOVED the safety booklet in the plane and would not put it down, stop trying to read it or look at the pics. So apparently she also thought it would make a nice hat! Nice plane window light again! Then of course in true Nugget fashion...picks her nose! Gotta love this kid...

This was somewhere between Oakland CA & Spokane WA. There were these huge patches cut out in the ground and the higher ones were covered with snow as you can see, which left really neat patterns on the ground!

And that's it for post 1. Next post will be from the first day at my dads house. So you'll get to see my grandma, his house and the guest house we stayed in. Then post 3 will be our trip up to Sandpoint, the snow/hail and the 2 moose that were in his yard close enough to touch! Yeah..it was fun!!! :O)
Thanks for looking and I hope all is well with everyone!
The weather was a bit cold and we got to see some hail and snow...which we all enjoyed! It was a wonderful trip for the girls to bond with my dad and it was a great trip for my dad and I to bond again! I miss him so much and this trip meant SO much to me!
I took probably about 700 pictures. So as you can guess, it'll take a while to get through them all. I'm going to post them in sets as I edit them. So there will be several Idaho posts. I have a wedding, baby shower and maternity shoot in the next three weeks as well, so I'll be trying to balance them all and get them all done. So there may be some other posts in between the Idaho posts and it will take me a little longer to get through them because of the other sessions. But I'll do my best to get them done quickly. I know there are a few people who will be waiting to see them! Lol!
So post one is the girls at the airport and on the plane! Yeah, I took enough at the airport and on the plane for a whole post. I've got to stop over shooting or get better and narrowing down what I edit! Lol!
Here we go...
Sitting in the airport waiting to board...

They look so sweet, innocent and quiet in this shot...love it! Ha!

Haylee with her new "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" book that I surprised her with for the plane. And what's a plane trip without Goldfish!

Nugget playing with her goodie bag too...

On the plane waiting for take off. This was Avyree's first time on a plane and as you can see she was very excited about the whole process...

Haylee's a pro flyer so she's not as excited about the process! But happy all the same...

Haylee started writing a story about our trip as you can see...

Nugget keeping busy. So I have to quickly explain the bottom right pic. I wanted to get a picture of her cheese/cracker stick. So I told her to hold it out and not move her hand. Well I was taking too long to change my settings etc, and she just could not resist that cheese/cracker stick. So RIGHT before I hit the shutter button she kept her hand still {like I asked lol} but brought her mouth to it to take a bit! Ha! I LOVE how it turned out too! :O)

The airplane yummies...if you can call anything on an airplane yummy...

Inside the cave...

No idea where we were flying over...

On our layover but we stayed in the same plane which ROCKS and I will always do from now on. The guys hard at work on the tarmac...

Nice plane window light and Haylee's "black bear" that Tracy's dad gave her a couple of years ago before he passed away!

Nugget...oh Nugget. This kid kills me. For whatever reason she LOVED the safety booklet in the plane and would not put it down, stop trying to read it or look at the pics. So apparently she also thought it would make a nice hat! Nice plane window light again! Then of course in true Nugget fashion...picks her nose! Gotta love this kid...

This was somewhere between Oakland CA & Spokane WA. There were these huge patches cut out in the ground and the higher ones were covered with snow as you can see, which left really neat patterns on the ground!

And that's it for post 1. Next post will be from the first day at my dads house. So you'll get to see my grandma, his house and the guest house we stayed in. Then post 3 will be our trip up to Sandpoint, the snow/hail and the 2 moose that were in his yard close enough to touch! Yeah..it was fun!!! :O)
Thanks for looking and I hope all is well with everyone!
3 comments:
I LOVE your blog posts, and personally, I'd be pissed if you DIDN'T email me each time to tell me you posted new pics!@ I always look and I love them. You're such an amazing photographer! I have been thinking a lot about you lately and don't be surprised if you get a call from me, saying I'm coming to see you and the girls for the day!!
Love, Athena
I love looking at your pictures! How did you get them to turn out so well in the crappy lighting at the airport? LOL
Thanks Thena! Nothing would make me more happy than to have you come visit for the day! OXXO
sssalad...thanks! We are lucky at our local airport the whole wall is lined with huge windows and they were facing the window so the light was actually pretty nice! :O) In the airplane was another story tho as you could see! Lol!
Post a Comment