Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 girls a dog and some homework...

That title reminds me of that show "2 guys a girl and a pizza place"! I loved that show.

So I still cannot resist the urge to play with my new lens! What better photo op than doing homework right! Some homework days are better than others. And math homework usually means a rough homework day! See poor Haylee got her math skills from me...UNFORTUNATELY! But today her spirits were high and we had a lot of fun.

Here is Haylee's "thinking" face. Why do my girls have such funny thinking faces? It's hard for them...something else they got from me...



Snacks and math just go together...ya know...


Just some DOF shots...


She's a cheater and I'm okay with it cause I am too! With math at least...


Uh oh...the sillies are starting...


Her lashes aren't long but they are dark and I'm deeply in LOVE with her freckles...


Some days it really hits me how big and grown up she's getting! My once sweet chubby bald baby is growing up...which also means I'm getting older. Wow...34 in 5 days...UGH!


And of course Nugget had to get in on the action! LOVE the red tongue and she thought it was the funniest thing EVER...


Haylee sometimes wants her hair braided so it's curly and of course Nugget has to be like her big sissy. I remember my mom doing this with my hair when I was little. Some traditions never change. I can't believe how long her hair is. I'm taking both the girls to get their hair cut tomorrow and it'll be Avyree's 1st offical hair cut and I think I may cry! I'll have my camera in hand of course...


She's too cute but don't let those eyes, lashes, hair and sweet smile fool you. She's a little turd but we love her for it...


Oh and sweet, beautiful, loving, adorable Lily. How I love her! She could not be a better puppy. She truly has a HEART OF GOLD! She'll be 10 months old on the 19th of this month. My pup is growing up too. Why do they all have to grow up!


And back to Haylee...doing her 20 minutes of reading which she does NOT like. At least she likes her book and is learning some funny/cheesey jokes...


So that was our afternoon! Hope yours was as good as ours! The girls are going to my moms for the weekend so I can have some grown up birthday fun! Wahoo! So I'm sure I'll post the hair cut pics over the weekend! This new lens has woke up my love for photography again so you'll probably get sick of me and guess what...I don't care! Ha! You are stuck with me and my kids...deal with THAT! "O}~

Have a great rest of your week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Mireya March 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

I LOVE THESE!! LOL at the calculator!! Nugget is so funny. I can't wait to see her hair cut shots, whaaaa! BTDT!! TFS chica!!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP