Rain rain GO AWAY...
So I had NO idea it was supposed to rain today. Guess I should turn the new on once in a while! Lol! I had 4 bags to go to Good Will in the back of my truck and my back windows open! UGH. Atleast I got them out and the windows closed shortly after it started raining. So here are my drab gray depressing shots of what I see from my back porch (1st pic) and my front porch (2nd pic). I'm also vowing to take more pics and post them whether I think they are good or not. I don't take nearly as many shots as I should. Strange but I took way more shots when I had my bridge camera. And I'm so hard on myself and hate most of the shots that I take, that I delete most of what I take. So that's one thing I'm working. Not to mention loosing 15 lbs and getting back into walking & Pilates! Lol! So bare with me through my picture madness! So although these aren't of my girls, they are a snapshot of my life today! Lol! Hope everyone is having a great week! :O)

0 comments:
Post a Comment