Monday, March 9, 2009

My first baby...

As I assumed would happen, Haylee wanted more pictures of her on the blog too! Man do I know this girl like the back of my hand! *insert evil smile here* Lol! So she let me go snap happy on Saturday.

So here is an indepth look of my first baby. The one who changed my life in 2001 and changed who I would be forever! In so many ways, this girl is my other half. She drives me to the point of insanity and I love her with all of my heart. Without this girl, I don't know who I would be today.


Here are my girly girls feet in her shiny pretty girly shoes.




Trying to find Hannah Montana on the TV...



Looking at her yearbooks...amazed at how little she USED to be...



This is my girl...confused and forgetting what she was going to say. Oh yes, she is my child...



Ah...it's moments like this...SWEET smiles that melt my heart...



Okay, I will say that I have NEVER in her 7 years of life, seen this look on her face! I LOVE it...


Having fun with Daddy...



Tired after having fun with Daddy...



One of Haylee's signature looks...ANNOYED!



Oh how I love her...and her ears...



Writing down her APPOINTMENTS in her book...



My SWEET girl. I love when she has this cute, sweet, young, innocent NOT trying to be a teen face...


And there you have it! A good look into Haylee in a day! Have a great day! :O)

2 comments:

Rebecca March 10, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Such a pretty girl, love the B&W conversions!! :)

Rubi March 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I love them girl!! Even normal every day shots, you make them look gorgeous, of course your sweet little girl is gorgeous, but you know what i mean..:)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP