Saturday, February 28, 2009

My sweet..getting older & moody'r Haylee...

So...as you will see...I don't have many shots of Haylee. And the ones I do have are well...what I can get. Oh geez...she's getting to that age where posing for shots for "mom" just is NOT cool. And even candids are tough because IF she knows I have my camera in hand, she will purposely not look in my direction, or make sure the look on her face is...well...just look below! This is as good as it gets with her most of the time now! Lol! Where did my BABY go??? I think having to accept that my BABY is no longer my BABY is going to give me a stroke! Lol! So...here is Haylee is all her glory. Oh...and DO NOT even ask me what the HECK she is wearing. Hey...it's her style and she's stickin to it. You gotta love a girl who is confident in what she wears. Teehee!





2 comments:

Rebecca February 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Great shots, so clear and crisp!! :)

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

HI Crystal! Cute shots.. I have a dd like that too.. ITs the age I think...lol

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP