Monday, March 9, 2009

This is...

This is my husband...for those of you who do not know him...



This is my husband making fun of me & my friends when we take pics and stretch out our necks to seem less fat...


He THINKS he's funny. Don't tell him but he is...


And for no other reason than this is my blog and I can post what I want...these are my favorite PJ pants....that I live in...



Have a good day! :O)

2 comments:

Meghan Rickard March 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Oh how sweet :) I love how that collage is put together on the wall, very cute!

Rebecca March 10, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

haha I totally do the chicken neck thing myself!!

Love the collage on the wall!!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP