Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh to be a kid again...

So...what do you do when your daughter has dropped her mini M&M's for the third time in five minutes...let her eat em off the ground...







Then she makes THIS face and you fall even more in love! Oh to be a Nugget!

9 comments:

Meghan Rickard March 30, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

What lens were you using for these, they are great!

momaziggy March 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Thanks Meg! I was using my new 70-200mmL 2.8 IS. It was really late too, about 7pm. So some are a little blurry, but I didn't want to up my ISO any higher. It's a GREAT lens! :O)

Ang March 30, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

adorable! i love the series!! :)

Kristi March 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

She is so f'in cute, I just want to bite her! I love the last picture... sooooo Avyree!!!

Mireya March 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

OMG, I just LOVE the first one. I would say, "eat 'em up sweetie" haha Great shots chica!

Rebecca March 30, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Adorable shots, I love that she is so into picking up her dropped (Chocolatety) treasures she does not even seem to notice mummy taking photos.

She is such a little dolly!! :)

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Aww. How cute is she!!

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

She is so cute...you are a rad photog!

amwphoto March 31, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

ok... i love the one of just her hand and the candy first off and i love the last one too of course. :) you really are great at what you do mama!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP