Monday, March 9, 2009

And of course...little Nugget...

These are possibly some of my favorite shots of Avyree. Not because of the photographer skill (cause that's NOT there lol) and not because of exposure, composition, lighting...yada yada. But I love what they captured. UGH...this little Nugget could just NOT get any cuter. And she just could NOT have more personality and character! She melts my heart and I just wanna squeeze her and freeze her so she is always THIS cute & THIS sweet & THIS fun! I don't want my baby to grow up anymore. The thought of it actually hurts my chest and makes me wanna cry! Please stay this way forever lil Nugget...






See what I mean! I know you want to steal her and bring her home with you and keep her forever. But you can't! Unless she's being a Naughty Nugget, then you can borrow her for a couple hours! But you have to bring her back...

6 comments:

anastasia March 10, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

LOL - Crystal, she is adorable! That last one is a total heartbreaker! I know what you mean about freezing them just where they are...it'll be fun to watch them grow, I'm sure...but we'll definitley miss these days :(. Ok, I'm gonna go grab a box of kleenex and cry myself to sleep! :)

Meghan Rickard March 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

We have that lady bug book also! Use to be one of Derik's favorites! I love her looks :)

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Wow! She sure has "The Supermodel Pout" down! What a cutie!
Thanks For Sharing, Dayna

Rebecca March 10, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Love the 4th photo, she is so pretty!! :)

KristanneV March 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

She is so cute! I love her eyes hon; they are so soulful! They are all so wonderful I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. The one that stands out to me most is the one where she is reflected in the table at the bottom. LOVE!

Rubi March 11, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I loove that cute little nugget face.:)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP