Thursday, March 12, 2009

More of Miss Nuggget...

So I decided to take some shots of little Lauren (was Meathead now Frenchy because she sounds like a lil Frency when she talks....My grandma J would be so proud) and of course lil Miss Nugget couldn't let Frenchy get all of the spotlight! When I want to take shots of her she runs and rarely looks at me, but when I tell her to get the heck outta the way so I can shoot Frency (sounds bad huh? lol), there she is yelling "Me Me!" Lol! So here are a couple I got this morning. I'm obessed with this peachy b&w I created one day while playing in PS. The first two are peachy b&w's the 3rd is just a standard b&w.





Oh lil Nugget, you're a CUTE pain in the butt!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP