Saturday, April 11, 2009

I love my husband...I mean...


the "Toothfairy"! So Haylee lost another tooth yesterday and hid it for the Toothfairy to find! See, I decided last year it was MUCH more fun to hide the tooth somewhere in the house instead of putting it under her pillow, to see if she can trick the Toothfairy. And the deal is that if she can trick the Toothfairy and hide it somewhere in the house she cannot find it, then the next night she gets to put it under her pillow and how ever much the Toothfairy gives her, we have to match! So the "Toothfairy" no longer has to worry about waking Haylee to take the tooth from under the pillow, because this was a BIG sorce of stress for the Toothfairy! I will tell you this Toothfairy of ours is SMART...oh and did I mention AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, WITTY, FUNNY! I could go on and on about her...she's FABULOUS! Anywhooooo... Haylee decided to give the toothfairy a couple pieces of candy this year!


So I went to Bina's last night for some drinks and came out at about 1:30 and I wanted to look where Haylee hid her tooth to see if the Toothfairy had done her (his this time) job. And sure enough the Toothfairy left Haylee $5! Did I also mention the Toothfairy is WAY too generous nowadays! Phew...Toothfairy was never that nice to me!

And along with the $5, the sweet (big/adorable) Toothfairy took the time to write Haylee a special little note back! I thought that was pretty amazing for my husband...I mean... the Toothfairy. So at 1:30 am, and a few drinks and no dinner in me (lol) I acutally managed to get a pic of this note from the WONDERFUL Toothfairy. Here it is...

Haylee is a lucky girl to have such a good Daddy...I mean...Toothfairy!

1 comments:

momma schim April 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

That tooth fairy is the best! LOL very cute

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP