Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer fun part 4... the park...

When all else fails and the girls have cabin fever..we hit the park. There are nicer parks around but this one has shade...so the girls prefer it here! The others are too sunny so they usually ask to come here! So we had a lot of fun hitting up the sand park first...



As you can see, the sun/heat doesn't bother Avyree too much...


But where is Haylee? Oh yeah, over in the shade. She can't hang in the direct sun for long...


These little guys are sneaky & you gotta watch them. Once they stole Avyree's bar and was trying to drink the juice from her sippy cup. I had bars in my bag, so I had my eye on this little one. I was waiting for the little bugger drop into my bag to get them..


Then we headed over to the "Shady Park" as Haylee calls it. And of course Avyree was off running...


And Haylee was chillin! My beautiful girl...


I love her eyes and her freckles and am so glad she's letting me put some of her hair back! Now I can actually see her beautiful face....


This is one of my favorite shots I've ever taken of her...


Then we headed over to check out the free lunch program. It's actually VERY cool. Monday thru Friday during summer they give away free lunches at 11:30 am. It's a great healthy lunch and the girls really enjoyed it. And it was FREE..so of course my wallet liked it too...


This kid....and her expressions...kill.me.every.time!!! The top right expression is my very FAVORITE that she does!


And of course in true Nugget fashion...talking with her mouth full...


See I told you I always do this series of shots! I just can't help myself...


The excitement after eating...a big.huge.nasty.scary bug that was also kinda pretty!


And that was our day at the park! Thanks for looking! :O)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP