Summer fun part 2 ~ Under the Sea....
The other fail safe plan and place to go {which also has A/C whoot whoot} is Under the Sea. It's cool and fun but the lighting SUCKS! Oh well, they had a blast and next time I'm trying my external flash to see if it helps.





Yummy lunch...

Haylee wanted me to get her going down the slide. It was hilarious in person...

Avyree's snack...YUM...

Rarely do I get to read when I take the girls somewhere...for safety reasons of course. This is the one place I can and I love that. It's one big room, so I can see them at all times and the lady at the door that owns the place is awesome and keeps the gate locked. So I brought my trusty Twilight Saga book. This one was New Moon....for the 3rd time! :O) Oh...eventho I'm WAY too old...I'm team Edward. Love Jacob but Edward ROCKS! Lol!

Yes, another snack. I always bring extra stuff here for some reason! It's a special day out so they get to eat a bit more junk. And the mess was FUN!



And that's it! If you live in my area, hit this place up! It's great for the smaller kids but the bigger kids have fun too! You can bring lunch, relax and let them play and it's only $8 a kid! Just remember socks...ALL people MUST wear socks and leave your shoes behind the gate...even the adults!





Yummy lunch...

Haylee wanted me to get her going down the slide. It was hilarious in person...

Avyree's snack...YUM...

Rarely do I get to read when I take the girls somewhere...for safety reasons of course. This is the one place I can and I love that. It's one big room, so I can see them at all times and the lady at the door that owns the place is awesome and keeps the gate locked. So I brought my trusty Twilight Saga book. This one was New Moon....for the 3rd time! :O) Oh...eventho I'm WAY too old...I'm team Edward. Love Jacob but Edward ROCKS! Lol!

Yes, another snack. I always bring extra stuff here for some reason! It's a special day out so they get to eat a bit more junk. And the mess was FUN!



And that's it! If you live in my area, hit this place up! It's great for the smaller kids but the bigger kids have fun too! You can bring lunch, relax and let them play and it's only $8 a kid! Just remember socks...ALL people MUST wear socks and leave your shoes behind the gate...even the adults!
2 comments:
great pics -- you succeeded in making cheeto-y fingers look beautiful!! looks like a fun summer visit.
Thank you so much! :O)
Post a Comment