Summer fun part 3 ~ McDonalds...
But of course! This one is probably the best gem in my pocket! It's close, cheap, fun for them, nice light for me and of course...the A/C. We had Destiny this day, so she got to join in on the fun...
Nuggets for my Nugget...cheesy...I know...

The big girls...

The best french fries out there...yep...salty goodness...

I even ate which I don't normally...and I PIGGED out! Sometimes McDonald's is just what you need...



The big girls up in the jungle gym...

This seems to be a signature shot of mine. I don't know if it's good..but I always always do it! Lol! I actually did it again today when I took pics at the park. While the girls were eating rice crispy treats. Man...too much junk food in the last week! Hey they also had a healthy sandwich in wheat bread, carrots and an orange...so there! Lol! But that's for another post...

My beautiful girls. Haylee was ssshhh'ing me so she could sneak up on Des and scare her. But while she was so busy sssshhh'ing me, Des came out of the slide and scared her! Ha...that's what she gets..

Avyree has a love/hate relationship with the slides. She loves them but still gets a bit scared...

And I now have a much better way to read. I got a Kindle and I.LOVE.IT!!!!! Like...it's my new best friend. Isn't it so pretty?!?!? Books load in seconds and it's so light and small. And I'm saving trees. If you love to read, I highly highly suggest it and you can read it in full sun!

So of course the first thing I did was get the Twilight Saga! I know...I'm too old but I don't care. This is the 3rd time I've read them and I still love them just as much as the first time. And I WILL read them again...

I went through Amazon's free books and downloaded this Dark Fever book. It's a 5 part book with just the first that is free. But they others are like six bucks...CHEAP! It's was okay until about 1/2 through and then I got hooked. So now I'm on book 3 already as of today! I could go broke buying books tho! I have about 40 on my wish list! :O)

It's so cute I can't get over it. I love the skin on it too. It's not slippery now and it makes it even cuter!

So that's it for now. I'll have some more park pics with the FREE lunch from the park which ROCKS! And just like here at McDonald's...the light there was BEAUTIFUL . Man I love nice light! Then we'll be hittin the zoo soon as well. And possibly one more Idaho trip at the end of summer before school starts! YAY! So there are more posts coming up. Not that anyway really cares...lol. But I feel better that I'm documenting the girls childhoods and I hate to just have them sit. So I share them here! :O)
Hope ya'll are having a fun summer! :O)
Nuggets for my Nugget...cheesy...I know...

The big girls...

The best french fries out there...yep...salty goodness...

I even ate which I don't normally...and I PIGGED out! Sometimes McDonald's is just what you need...



The big girls up in the jungle gym...

This seems to be a signature shot of mine. I don't know if it's good..but I always always do it! Lol! I actually did it again today when I took pics at the park. While the girls were eating rice crispy treats. Man...too much junk food in the last week! Hey they also had a healthy sandwich in wheat bread, carrots and an orange...so there! Lol! But that's for another post...

My beautiful girls. Haylee was ssshhh'ing me so she could sneak up on Des and scare her. But while she was so busy sssshhh'ing me, Des came out of the slide and scared her! Ha...that's what she gets..

Avyree has a love/hate relationship with the slides. She loves them but still gets a bit scared...

And I now have a much better way to read. I got a Kindle and I.LOVE.IT!!!!! Like...it's my new best friend. Isn't it so pretty?!?!? Books load in seconds and it's so light and small. And I'm saving trees. If you love to read, I highly highly suggest it and you can read it in full sun!

So of course the first thing I did was get the Twilight Saga! I know...I'm too old but I don't care. This is the 3rd time I've read them and I still love them just as much as the first time. And I WILL read them again...

I went through Amazon's free books and downloaded this Dark Fever book. It's a 5 part book with just the first that is free. But they others are like six bucks...CHEAP! It's was okay until about 1/2 through and then I got hooked. So now I'm on book 3 already as of today! I could go broke buying books tho! I have about 40 on my wish list! :O)

It's so cute I can't get over it. I love the skin on it too. It's not slippery now and it makes it even cuter!

So that's it for now. I'll have some more park pics with the FREE lunch from the park which ROCKS! And just like here at McDonald's...the light there was BEAUTIFUL . Man I love nice light! Then we'll be hittin the zoo soon as well. And possibly one more Idaho trip at the end of summer before school starts! YAY! So there are more posts coming up. Not that anyway really cares...lol. But I feel better that I'm documenting the girls childhoods and I hate to just have them sit. So I share them here! :O)
Hope ya'll are having a fun summer! :O)
2 comments:
wow!!! amazing shots in McD's -- love the tunnel slide and ketchup ones! you have such fun with your girls.
Thank you! I try...but it's not always easy keeping them busy! Lol!
Post a Comment