End of school acitivies...
So third grade went by in the blink of an eye! Like...wow...when did that happen!?! Before I knew it there were two weeks left!
As always, it's a busy time at school. Ms. Brewster assigned them an awesome "Business" project. They had to create a business. Had to think of what product they wanted to sell, how much they would be and create a catalog of their item, along with the actual item.
Haylee & her BFF Katie decided they would sell clay & rock animals/insects! So Haylee had a play date over at Katie's house and her mom Chris was so awesome to help them. When I picked Haylee up I was very impressed! Of course I was sure to be there when they did their presentation. They did GREAT and I was very proud of them BOTH!
Here they are getting ready for their classmates to come in...

Their product! Aren't they too cute!!!!!....


Their catalog. Pictures aren't great because I had to do this QUICKLY as the students came it to be seated. This catalog is FANTASTIC!...

The presentation. Haylee was nervous so Katie did most of the talking...

This is what Nugget does when bored and unattended...

The sale. They got to actually sell the items for Brewster bucks that the kids earned throughout the year and will get to buy things with them at the next Brewster Auction. Basically every few months the kids got bring things in to to sell at the auction with the Brewster Bucks that they earned with good behavior...

Their signs and their MULA. Look how happy they look...

And a week or so before this {don't know why I posted out of order} they did a play in class! It takes place on a bus so the kids looking bored on the sides are supposed to be doing that. Like they are on a bus and don't see the people in the center doing their part. It was very cute.
Of course Nugget has to get in on the action. She was very excited to watch Sissy and was a very good girl...


She took a pic of me taking a pic of her with daddy's old cell phone that she plays with. So I had to get a pic of ME...

This means be silent...

The awesome Ms. Brewster & Haylee leading the Flag Salute...

Little Miss Riana up top and Avyree telling Sissy to be quiet. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...HA!

And here we go! They all sang together and had different scenes where they got up and did solos etc...



Below was Haylee's part. It was her and Caleb but he was so quiet all you could hear was Haylee. She was so nervous but did great...


Haylee's BFF Katie rockin her part too...


And now we wait for fourth grade. Lord help me...
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! :O)
As always, it's a busy time at school. Ms. Brewster assigned them an awesome "Business" project. They had to create a business. Had to think of what product they wanted to sell, how much they would be and create a catalog of their item, along with the actual item.
Haylee & her BFF Katie decided they would sell clay & rock animals/insects! So Haylee had a play date over at Katie's house and her mom Chris was so awesome to help them. When I picked Haylee up I was very impressed! Of course I was sure to be there when they did their presentation. They did GREAT and I was very proud of them BOTH!
Here they are getting ready for their classmates to come in...

Their product! Aren't they too cute!!!!!....


Their catalog. Pictures aren't great because I had to do this QUICKLY as the students came it to be seated. This catalog is FANTASTIC!...

The presentation. Haylee was nervous so Katie did most of the talking...

This is what Nugget does when bored and unattended...

The sale. They got to actually sell the items for Brewster bucks that the kids earned throughout the year and will get to buy things with them at the next Brewster Auction. Basically every few months the kids got bring things in to to sell at the auction with the Brewster Bucks that they earned with good behavior...

Their signs and their MULA. Look how happy they look...

And a week or so before this {don't know why I posted out of order} they did a play in class! It takes place on a bus so the kids looking bored on the sides are supposed to be doing that. Like they are on a bus and don't see the people in the center doing their part. It was very cute.
Of course Nugget has to get in on the action. She was very excited to watch Sissy and was a very good girl...


She took a pic of me taking a pic of her with daddy's old cell phone that she plays with. So I had to get a pic of ME...

This means be silent...

The awesome Ms. Brewster & Haylee leading the Flag Salute...

Little Miss Riana up top and Avyree telling Sissy to be quiet. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...HA!

And here we go! They all sang together and had different scenes where they got up and did solos etc...



Below was Haylee's part. It was her and Caleb but he was so quiet all you could hear was Haylee. She was so nervous but did great...


Haylee's BFF Katie rockin her part too...


And now we wait for fourth grade. Lord help me...
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! :O)
0 comments:
Post a Comment