Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer fun part 1 ~ Chuck E Cheese...

It's been a slow quiet summer for us so far. It snuck up on me this year so I didn't have much planned. So I've been keeping the girls busy with small things a couple times a week.

Chuck E Cheese is always at the top of their list and they could go there each and every week and not tire of it. So of course that's one of the first places I took them. In hopes of tiring.them.OUT!

I can't way that worked but they did have fun and I enjoyed following them around with my camera. Haylee's gotten a bit camera shy...or camera annoyed I should say. So you won't see as many of her and when you do see her she will look annoyed. D.R.A.M.A. Girls...lord help me!


















Instead of me tiring them out..they tired me out! Oh well...at least they had fun! :O) More summer posts to come!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP