Monday, June 28, 2010

What to do on a beautiful sunny Friday?

Head to the park with your camera in hand of course!

Picking up Haylee from school {only 1 week left}...



Starbucks has these adorable teeny tiny little doughnuts so I had to buy the girls each one. In a country with super large size of everything, I think this is the PERFECT amount for a sweet little snack. And what better place to run off all that sugar than the park....


Nugget off in doughnut land...


This series makes me happy & sad at the same time. You are thinking..this chick is a freak but let me explain why. There was a time, not too long ago that my first born child could not reach this and I had to get it for her each and every time. So that happy part is I no longer have to get it for her each.and.every.time but the sad part is that she is growing....TOO FAST!


And Nugget off playing by herself completely content to be alone. Wonder who she got that from! No comments from the Peanut Gallery...you know how you are!


Pure bliss...swinging as high as you can go!


So the day takes a turn. What on Earth could make Avyree leave her swing that she was enjoying so much? What is she looking at?


Ah yes...FRIENDS! And very special friends at that! Anne & Marie came to the park with their beautiful mom Claire. Anne is in Haylee's class and Marie is her older sister who Avyree LOVES! As you'll see in the pics, they have a special bond. So that is what made Avyree jump to her feet and concentrate with all her might to see if it was really Marie she was seeing at the park! Haylee and Anne having fun playing outside of school!


My Nugget and her BFF Marie! Marie is fun like that! Both the girls are! Good girls with good morals & values, they are so sweet and FUNNY! These are the kind of girls you want your kid hanging out with. Not to mention they are French and speak it fluently so that's an extra bonus. More childhood memories come out about my Grandma Jeannine when I hear them speaking French to each other which they do a lot. They speak it mainly to each other which I think is awesome!!!


Wait...Avyree...where are you going! Do you see what I mean about her and Little Arliss! I'm gonna wear her to a frazzle with that switch I'm fixin to get!


Anne and Haylee are good friends and always have fun with each other! This brings back memores too! My girlfriends and I did this daily in Elementary School!

See...Anne is funny too! I love this family!


She's such a spacer!


Marie showin off her MAD SKILLS. That's her mama Claire in the bokeh!


Oh to be a kid. Oh to run like a kid. To be so carefree & happy...


Then the girls hit the jack pot! More kids from Haylee's school show up to join the fun! Something about this set brings back childhood memories as well. Nothing specific but just about being a kid. Makes me think of summer break. Being outside and always finding something fun to do with friends. Youth.carefree.happy....being a kid! I hope I'm helping my girls create great childhood memories like I have. And if they don't remember, I'll just show them the pics! Ha! And what's hard to see here is that the girls are taking turns laying down while another goes over them on the zip line!


Marie pumpin up those arms for her awesome tricks on the zip line! And if Marie is doing it, so is Avyree!


See...they have a bond. They understand each other. Marie is in 6th grade going into 7th and still takes the time to play with Avyree and make her feel special! Now you know why I adore these family and these girls so much!


And a sweet calm moment of my girl!


What is it about kids & swings!! They are like kid crack! They cannot stay away no matter how much the try.


Perspective is an interesting thing. It's different for everyone. Take the time to stop and observe. You may find that life is passing you by and you are missing the little things about life that make it fun, or beautiful or whatever your perspective makes you feel!




So it was getting late and I wanted to check the time on my cell phone which I left in my truck! I go to get my keys out of my pocket to get my phone and realize I have the WRONG KEYS! I have my truck keys separate from my house keys and keep them on a hook ring. When I got out of my truck I took my house keys and threw my truck keys in the center console and locked the door! NICE! I haven't locked my keys in my vehicle since I was a teenager! UGH! Luckily Claire was there so that I could use her cell phone and that Eric was off work and near his phone. It was a nice excuse to hop on the bike and go for a short ride! My man...


Avyree hears the bike and realizes it's her daddy and is so excited she can barely contain herself. She's a daddys girl!


Since I'd left my purse in my truck as well so that I could free up my hands for my Zebra Zoom, I rolled up all my windows when I locked it. I closed the wing window behind me and meant to close the wing window on the passenger side but forgot...LUCKILY! And it just so happened that our friend Jake was at the park as well and came over to help with his very sweet girlfriend! He ran home and got that yellow thingy and between that and the metal hanger Eric brought, they set to work through that back wing window! You know you are checking out the hot muscles in my husbands calf aren't you??????




And after a lot of hard work and patience...they got it! Thanks for the help Jake! And a little PSA...if you have back wing windows and leave them open, someone CAN break in! Lol!


Nugget watching from across the parking lot and is amazed at how her big strong daddy opened mommy's truck then a second later her mood changed and she was in Naugty Nugget mode! This is what happens when she doesn't nap!


Then it was time to go home and cook dinner! :O)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP