Imagination and creating...
Crafts are so much fun for little ones! It never matters what the craft is or how it turns out. Just as long as they get to use their imagination and create something/anything...they are happy! Too bad this doesn't carry over into adulthood more. We'd all be a lot happier and there would be less violence...if we all used our imaginations more and created something/anything for no other reason than to have fun...like we did when we were kids!
Nugget creating...










I'm most happy with my photography when I use my imagination like a kid and create for the sake of enjoying the process! Just like a kid, creating OUTSIDE of the box and letting your creation take YOU where YOU want it to go is what it's ALL ABOUT! So get OUT of the BOX, go create whatever it is that makes you happy and ENJOY the ride! :O)
Nugget creating...










I'm most happy with my photography when I use my imagination like a kid and create for the sake of enjoying the process! Just like a kid, creating OUTSIDE of the box and letting your creation take YOU where YOU want it to go is what it's ALL ABOUT! So get OUT of the BOX, go create whatever it is that makes you happy and ENJOY the ride! :O)
0 comments:
Post a Comment