Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some stragglers...

I had a few pics left. I'm a storytelling photographer if you will! I usually shoot/edit/share the whole experience from start to finish in order. Which is why I would make a good event photographer and why I SUCK at sessions. For ME in a session, there is no story to tell. There is no order. No start, middle or finish. No event to capture and tell the story of that event the way I like to. Just a bunch of random shots and I struggle to understand. They have to tell a story and in order for me to feel them and to understand them. For them to speak to me. Man, I probably sound like such a freak to the non photog people reading this, but think the photogs will get what I'm saying...not well I might add! So when I shoot shots like these, I feel a little lost. There is no story, order, start to finish, event here...just snaps. So I always struggle with how to post them. Telling stories through my images comes naturally to me. It's what I do...without thinking! Start at the beginning, capture anything and everything then put it together in a way and order that hopefully makes you feel like you were there! Or at least make you feel SOMETHING or relate to the event..somehow! So...here are some stragglers that tell no story..but are still cute none the less. But of course they are cute...they are MY kids people!

Frozen Trix Yogurt. They think they are getting ice cream but with half the sugar...well almost!



And Nugget on the "puter". She recently just started playing on it and does pretty well I have to say. I would venture to say she's been on it for less than a month and can get herself around to play all the different games! And...this is also the laptop I used to edit ALL of my photos on. Until just about a month ago when I got my beautiful desktop and 25" monitor. Now that I look at this teeny tiny 15" screen I wonder how I did it for almost 2 years! I guess when you don't know any different it's fine. But now, I could never ever edit on this thing! Lol!

So that's it for now! I'm all caught up again! Hope everyone {if there is even anyone here lol} is doing well! :O)
So...I forgot these two! See what random snaps without a story and order to do me...


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP