Trusting others with your children...
This is what happens when you entrust your child to someone else instead of yourself! You open the door to your child being dropped off from school by a dear friend and this is what you see. All I told her was to tell Haylee to be quiet when she walked in the door because Avyree was sleeping. Some people just take things too far...
My poor Haylee....



Haha...so obviously this was done in complete fun! ***NO CHILD WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS!!!***
So how it really went down is I texted Kathy and told her to tell Haylee to keep her trap shut when she walked in the door because Nugget was sleeping! I proceeded to tell her to duct tape Haylee's mouth if she had to! ***ALL IN GOOD FUN PEOPLE...NO HATE MAIL PLEASE*** So in true Kathy ROCKIN fashion, this is how Haylee greeted me at the door. It was freakin hilarious and Haylee LOVED playing this joke on me. Kathy of course ran the tape over her jeans to make sure it wasn't very sticky at all and only on the ends. So...then Haylee takes it another step once I bring out my camera. She's asks if I want her to act like she's crying in the photos because she knows how to do that! So I said heck ya girly....bring on the tears! And that's how it went down...fo reals! Lol!
I was impressed with Haylee's real tears and red eyes. Maybe this kid'll make us some money one day! :O)
Have a good week peeps!
My poor Haylee....



Haha...so obviously this was done in complete fun! ***NO CHILD WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS!!!***
So how it really went down is I texted Kathy and told her to tell Haylee to keep her trap shut when she walked in the door because Nugget was sleeping! I proceeded to tell her to duct tape Haylee's mouth if she had to! ***ALL IN GOOD FUN PEOPLE...NO HATE MAIL PLEASE*** So in true Kathy ROCKIN fashion, this is how Haylee greeted me at the door. It was freakin hilarious and Haylee LOVED playing this joke on me. Kathy of course ran the tape over her jeans to make sure it wasn't very sticky at all and only on the ends. So...then Haylee takes it another step once I bring out my camera. She's asks if I want her to act like she's crying in the photos because she knows how to do that! So I said heck ya girly....bring on the tears! And that's how it went down...fo reals! Lol!
I was impressed with Haylee's real tears and red eyes. Maybe this kid'll make us some money one day! :O)
Have a good week peeps!
3 comments:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a loooong time! Awesome!!
One freekin' time and they label you! At least I slowed down before I pushed her out of the car this time!
LMAO- ok so when I saw the title of this I thought something bad had happened. I was scared to read it!!! LOL. :)
TOO FUNNY!
Sam
Post a Comment