Friday, May 21, 2010

Color me Mine fun....

I took the girls to Color Me Mine to paint something for my mom's birthday! I love this place and if I could afford it, I'd be there at least once a month painting fun stuff. I want to make my own coffee mug! :O) I love the owner at the Montrose store! She's so sweet and helpful. They actually brought some fun stuff to Family Fun Night at Haylee's school so the kids at the school could paint. They are very family oriented and it's like home when you are there! So if you haven't checked it out you really should! They do parties as well!

I decided to have some fun and paint as well! Avyree picked a Bee for Grammy, Haylee picked a dog that she wanted to paint like my mom's dog Harvey and I picked a cute little Elephant to use as a ring holder! I named her "Elly"!

Here is Avyree in action...










Here's Haylee in action...










And Elly...



Isn't she cute?


And here they are a week later after they've been fired and are all shiny, vibrant and purty...




If you've never been, you really should try it! It's a lot of fun and the kids LOVE it! It can get pricey, especially if you have a few kids..lol. But once in a while it's really worth it and a nice sentimental gift for loved ones as well!

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great weekend! :O)

3 comments:

Petals and Paws Photography May 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Crystal!!! those are grrreat!!! Why no comments either? thats weird.

I wanted to let you know, that I got my Sigma 50MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came yesterday, but, I had knee replacement surgery and can't get around much at ALL, I just started hobbling without the crutches yesterday. (and a sorry excuse for hobbling, at that!!)

Also, I wanted to let you know, that 47thstreet Photo is having a 10% discount on ALL Sigma lenses right now Go thru Newegg to get it. THAT IS A SAVINGS OF 50$!! plus, FREE SHIPPING, plus NO TAX!!

We just dropped 540$ beacause we got it for 475$, and bought it in California, 10% tax, and then 14$ for shipping. If we send it back well save around 40$ with shipping and insurance, and I am TOOO lazy to go thru all that junk for 40$.

Anyways. I also have posted on my flickr, a bunch more images I would love to get your comments on! I think you will like them.

(do you remember me?) I met you on about.com a few months ago. I wrote you and asked several questions. And it took you a while to get back to me, but you were so VERY sweet! :)

Anyways. I LOVE following you. Your images are just fab and your kids are amazing!

here's my linkie!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tidaldesignsphotography

Anonymous June 12, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

I'm the proud grammy of these beautiful works of art that I have happily displayed on my microwave (where I display my most charished gifts). Love them!!! ty

bellydog June 12, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I'm the proud grammy of these beautiful works of art that I have happily displayed on my microwave (where I display my most charished gifts). LOVE them!!! ty

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP