Idaho...Part TWO...
This post is all about the houses! My dad might be moving into a new house soon but I love this place so much I had to get as many pics as I could. He has 5 acres, a 3000sq foot main house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a game room upstairs and an attached 3 car garage. And ALSO an 1800sq 2 bedroom guest house. Which is where we stay when we go! It's perfectly beautiful and I will miss this place! He designed the guest house to be a game room/guest house! So the girls had a lot to do up there and lots of room to run...which they LOVED!
Oh...and because I'm me I have to say this! The quality of the indoor shots are NOT great! It was very dreary while we where there which was fine, but it was dark. So my poor camera was maxed out in most indoor shots at ISO 3200, shooting between 1.4-1.8 and still only able to get shutter speeds of about 1/100, some a bit higher! So I love the shots and what they represent, a wonderful trip full of love and family, but the quality is not what I'd like them to be. But it's the memory that counts right?!!!! :O) And the internet strips so much color from the shots and I hate that. They are more vibrant than they appear here!
So here is the guest house that is located at the top of the hill by the road...

The girls rooms, bathroom and wood burning stove. I slept on the couch...and very well I might add!

And now for the huge spacious fun area! What's great about up here is that it's fully functional with a complete kitchen, closet space and storage space and washer/dryer hookups. We could totally live in here and just move one of the fun tables and add a another bedroom, possibly a bathroom and still have more room to run and play than the house we live in now! And we'd be so close to my dad and grandma! Ah.....maybe one day!

The road right up by the guest house which is one of the reasons my dad wants to move. He doesn't want to hear the traffic anymore! Funny that the street we live on in Cali is CRAZY LOUD so even being close to this street with the traffic was like being in a meadow! Lol!

Just some fun DOF shots with the mossy trees. I swear they look like they are growing green hair! Lol! Shot on right was shot at f/10 and shot on the right was shot at f/3.5. Both taken with my little kit lens that I love so much! :O)

Again just some fun DOF shots of the walkway that leads up to the guest house from the main house and a light pole that has roots taking it over. Thought it looked pretty cool!

Here is the view from the porch of the guest house down to my dads! It's good exercise going back and forth! :O)

And here's the main house! I love this house. It was being built when he bought it so he was able to pick out a lot of the fun stuff that he wanted. Oh..the guest house wasn't here when he bought it. He had it built! In the summer it's beautifully green here and my dads grass is beautiful. But it's still dormant from the cold winter!


Here is his backyard off his patio! It's so beautiful and private and just to the right of the fire pit/picnic area were a mama and baby Moose that hung out for a few days! I got pics of them in this area, but a couple days later they got REALLY close and I got much better close up shots of them. So I deleted the ones of them laying back in the trees!

This is my dads awesome cat...Rojo! He's beautiful huh? But apparently Rojo got sick of my sticking my lens in his face and hearing the shutter button {which he did not like} cause at the end he gave me the "Stink Eye"! Tisk tisk Rojo!

One of the many things I love about this house is how pretty it is. I love the arched doorways, the vaulted ceilings and different levels and small things that make it simply gorgeous! I will miss this kitchen!

Kitchen, living room & dining room! Oh and my grandma and Nicole who stopped by to see the girls and I!

This is my dads master bathroom and bedroom. Yeah...I'm jealous! You should see his walk in closet!

So that's it for the houses! I probably should've put pics of the new house he put an offer on in this post! But I'm SO tired, I've been editing ALL DAY...LITERALLY and I still have 1 more post after this! So I think I'll save those for next year if he gets it. It needs his awesome touch anyway! The house he's looking at is even bigger than this house. Smaller property, but not by much and much much more house! Almost 5000sq feet I think. It's a 1 level with a basement the full size of the house! It has 4 fireplaces a 5 car garage and a shop big enough to park and RV in, work on another car and has a room in the back! Has a place for horses and I think the tack barn is bigger than my house! Ha! It now has 6 bedrooms {one is a sitting room for the master bedroom} and he will finish building he 7th bedroom in the basement which will also have a full kitchen and has it's own entrance straight outside! So the basement in the new house will take the place of the guest house where he is now! So anyway...next post will actually have PEOPLE in them. None of my grandma yet tho! She wanted me to wait until she was dressed and had her hair all pretty. I have a couple from the 1st day of her but I know she wouldn't want them up. And cause I love her so much, I gotta respect that. So the last post will have a few shots I got of her, the girls and my dad in the living room!
If you've kept up so far...WOW! And there is still a LONG way to go and you WILL be sick of me. But it's all good! Lol! I actually already got 1 whole CF card down and now only have 1 1/2 to go! Lol! Thanks again for looking and hope you are well! :O)
Oh...and because I'm me I have to say this! The quality of the indoor shots are NOT great! It was very dreary while we where there which was fine, but it was dark. So my poor camera was maxed out in most indoor shots at ISO 3200, shooting between 1.4-1.8 and still only able to get shutter speeds of about 1/100, some a bit higher! So I love the shots and what they represent, a wonderful trip full of love and family, but the quality is not what I'd like them to be. But it's the memory that counts right?!!!! :O) And the internet strips so much color from the shots and I hate that. They are more vibrant than they appear here!
So here is the guest house that is located at the top of the hill by the road...

The girls rooms, bathroom and wood burning stove. I slept on the couch...and very well I might add!

And now for the huge spacious fun area! What's great about up here is that it's fully functional with a complete kitchen, closet space and storage space and washer/dryer hookups. We could totally live in here and just move one of the fun tables and add a another bedroom, possibly a bathroom and still have more room to run and play than the house we live in now! And we'd be so close to my dad and grandma! Ah.....maybe one day!

The road right up by the guest house which is one of the reasons my dad wants to move. He doesn't want to hear the traffic anymore! Funny that the street we live on in Cali is CRAZY LOUD so even being close to this street with the traffic was like being in a meadow! Lol!

Just some fun DOF shots with the mossy trees. I swear they look like they are growing green hair! Lol! Shot on right was shot at f/10 and shot on the right was shot at f/3.5. Both taken with my little kit lens that I love so much! :O)

Again just some fun DOF shots of the walkway that leads up to the guest house from the main house and a light pole that has roots taking it over. Thought it looked pretty cool!

Here is the view from the porch of the guest house down to my dads! It's good exercise going back and forth! :O)

And here's the main house! I love this house. It was being built when he bought it so he was able to pick out a lot of the fun stuff that he wanted. Oh..the guest house wasn't here when he bought it. He had it built! In the summer it's beautifully green here and my dads grass is beautiful. But it's still dormant from the cold winter!


Here is his backyard off his patio! It's so beautiful and private and just to the right of the fire pit/picnic area were a mama and baby Moose that hung out for a few days! I got pics of them in this area, but a couple days later they got REALLY close and I got much better close up shots of them. So I deleted the ones of them laying back in the trees!

This is my dads awesome cat...Rojo! He's beautiful huh? But apparently Rojo got sick of my sticking my lens in his face and hearing the shutter button {which he did not like} cause at the end he gave me the "Stink Eye"! Tisk tisk Rojo!

One of the many things I love about this house is how pretty it is. I love the arched doorways, the vaulted ceilings and different levels and small things that make it simply gorgeous! I will miss this kitchen!

Kitchen, living room & dining room! Oh and my grandma and Nicole who stopped by to see the girls and I!

This is my dads master bathroom and bedroom. Yeah...I'm jealous! You should see his walk in closet!

So that's it for the houses! I probably should've put pics of the new house he put an offer on in this post! But I'm SO tired, I've been editing ALL DAY...LITERALLY and I still have 1 more post after this! So I think I'll save those for next year if he gets it. It needs his awesome touch anyway! The house he's looking at is even bigger than this house. Smaller property, but not by much and much much more house! Almost 5000sq feet I think. It's a 1 level with a basement the full size of the house! It has 4 fireplaces a 5 car garage and a shop big enough to park and RV in, work on another car and has a room in the back! Has a place for horses and I think the tack barn is bigger than my house! Ha! It now has 6 bedrooms {one is a sitting room for the master bedroom} and he will finish building he 7th bedroom in the basement which will also have a full kitchen and has it's own entrance straight outside! So the basement in the new house will take the place of the guest house where he is now! So anyway...next post will actually have PEOPLE in them. None of my grandma yet tho! She wanted me to wait until she was dressed and had her hair all pretty. I have a couple from the 1st day of her but I know she wouldn't want them up. And cause I love her so much, I gotta respect that. So the last post will have a few shots I got of her, the girls and my dad in the living room!
If you've kept up so far...WOW! And there is still a LONG way to go and you WILL be sick of me. But it's all good! Lol! I actually already got 1 whole CF card down and now only have 1 1/2 to go! Lol! Thanks again for looking and hope you are well! :O)
1 comments:
Simply GORGEOUS!!! I'm so jealous, too! Lol! WHY would he want a new house? Seriously; this one is amazing...I'm glad you had such a great trip...it would be awesome to be close to them all the time. I love you, Crys...
Love, Athena
Post a Comment