Idaho...Part THREE...
Phew...are you tired yet cause I sure am! I guess 3 posts for 1 full CF card of over 300 images on it isn't too bad right?! Now I still have another full card and then my 3rd card was a little less than half full! I know..I'm doing the math and most likely have at least probably 5 more posts coming! But it's all worth it for sure! Dad...I hope you are enjoying the pics! OXXO
So this post has guess what...PEOPLE! Yay! And I lied..I do have a few of my grandma! I captured some very sweet moments of the first time she ever saw Avyree. See last time I was there, I was 7 months pregnant with Avyree. So this was a very special trip and special for both grandma and Avyree. Here are some of the moments together that will forever touch deep inside my heart...

Man, look at that noise! UGH! I don't mind some noise but since this was underexposed, it's unruly! Anyway...Nugget loving up Daisy. My dad rescued Dasiy years ago back when he worked for DWP in Bishop. He found her drowning in a creek. He pulled her out and put up flyer's, asked everyone in town and nobody claimed her. So my dad kept her and she became known as the DWP dog and my dad was even in the paper! Lol! She's a wonderful, smart, sweet loving girl! She has 1 blue eye and one brown eye! She's like Lily tho and hard to get pics because she will NOT look directly at you often! Then down in shot two you can see Avyree trying to get a "birds eye" view of Daisy takin care of biz! Oh Nugget!

My sweet Haylee in Papa's room coloring. I debated on even posting this shot cause it's really bad! But it's my girl and my error for not turning her TOWARD the light, so it gets posted!

Silly girl...

See what I mean? Not lookin at me! I'm gonna have to have a talk with her next time! I will get her to look at me!!!!

Haylee at the top of Papa's stairs that go into his bonus/game room. As you can see they are a MESS! Well there is virtually NO light where she was with the exception of my dads little lamp on his table. So...I will say that it's not bad for virtually NO light and my little 50D! :O) And either way with that sweet face in the shot..nothing else matters. Oh, these two shots were her idea and the poses! Lol!

Nugget sneakin in the kitchen while I was talking to grandma to check out what was going on on the kitchen TV. Oh by the way, there is a TV in almost every room! Lol! Well not the bathrooms of course although I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind that and not the living funny enough. Nobody sits in it tho...it's just there to look purty!

Avyree gettin some cheese from Papa and trying to figure out how the heck to open it because it's not like any cheese she's ever had before! Ha!

So between my dad and my grandma, they have so many beautiful interesting things around the house to shoot! I could literally spend hours and hours just shooting the details of the house. I actually did spend a couple hours shooting details up at the guest house. I don't know if I'll post them tho because I think I have enough to post! Anywho...back to the awesome goods they both have. This is one of my grandma's statues that has always been my fav. I'd like another crack at him because in better light and a lower ISO and a bit smaller aperture, I think I could get some really good shots. It probably weighs like a 100lbs tho, so I wouldn't be able to move it around! Lol!

And here are just a few fun detail shots that I thought fit the feel of the area, house and colors! Oh yeah, I also added a shot of my dads table {that is the lamp that is lighting the top of the staircase} and some of my dads guitars! He's got quite a collection!

Here is "Shrimp Alfredo" ala my Pop! Very simple to make and would be great with chicken as well! I LOVE shrimp so I enjoyed it. Haylee...not so much. Avyree, well she's more like me with food so she ate some shrimp and a good amount of the pasta. I am proud of Haylee tho because she didn't want to hurt Papa's feelings, so she at least tried it. And she eats like Eric, so that's saying a LOT especially since it had shrimp in it! Lol! Papa wasn't upset and she got to have a Hot Pocket for dinner and all was well! :O)

This is later that night up at the guest house! Haylee adding more to her Idaho Story...

Then a little coloring the next morning is always a great way to start the day. I have pics of them eating Trix but I'm sure you don't need to see even more pics of my girls eating and by then Avyree had lost her PJ's! Lol! Now that she's getting older I don't want to post half nakey pics of her. So those are just for me! :O)

Then we headed back down to the main house to get on Skype with my dads friend Kenny! My dad met Kenny in Costa Rica a couple of years and they've been best buds ever since. These two get along so well and have such a blast together. And that cute little girl is Kenny's daughter and his friend Jonathan next to him! The girls had fun trying to talk to the little girl and staring at each other. Kenny now lives in the States with his wife and daughter so my dad got to go visit him not too long ago! It was great meeting Kenny!

Nicole wanted to see the girls one last time before we left and she had to work the rest of the week so she came back over and spent the day with us. The girls just adore her and she's so good to them! They wanted to hang out with her and have me go back up to the guest house! Geeze children...don't threaten me with a GOOD TIME! Lol!

And eventho they had Trix, Papa gets to spoil them and they also got doughnuts.

I think Avyree's doughnut is almost as big as her head but that sure won't stop her!

And that's it for part 3! Next will be our awesome trip up to Sandpoint! It was beautiful with crazy weather. One minute hailing the next sun peaking out of the clouds. And sometimes it was sunny AND hailing/snowing. I also have some pics of these cute little deer that live in a community up near Sandpoint. They just wander this little area of homes and live in harmony with the humans! Lol! And then I think the Moose shots from my dads yard will be in the next post too! The post after that are some really great beach {well lake but they call it the beach} shots I got and some park shots and one of the coolest parks I've ever seen. So there is still much to come! I have a small wedding I'm shooting on Saturday but hope to get another couple blog posts done next week. Because the weekend after that I have a baby shower party to shoot and the weekend after that a maternity shoot! So I gotta get caught up! Lol!
Thanks for looking and as always, hope you are well! :O)
So this post has guess what...PEOPLE! Yay! And I lied..I do have a few of my grandma! I captured some very sweet moments of the first time she ever saw Avyree. See last time I was there, I was 7 months pregnant with Avyree. So this was a very special trip and special for both grandma and Avyree. Here are some of the moments together that will forever touch deep inside my heart...

Man, look at that noise! UGH! I don't mind some noise but since this was underexposed, it's unruly! Anyway...Nugget loving up Daisy. My dad rescued Dasiy years ago back when he worked for DWP in Bishop. He found her drowning in a creek. He pulled her out and put up flyer's, asked everyone in town and nobody claimed her. So my dad kept her and she became known as the DWP dog and my dad was even in the paper! Lol! She's a wonderful, smart, sweet loving girl! She has 1 blue eye and one brown eye! She's like Lily tho and hard to get pics because she will NOT look directly at you often! Then down in shot two you can see Avyree trying to get a "birds eye" view of Daisy takin care of biz! Oh Nugget!

My sweet Haylee in Papa's room coloring. I debated on even posting this shot cause it's really bad! But it's my girl and my error for not turning her TOWARD the light, so it gets posted!

Silly girl...

See what I mean? Not lookin at me! I'm gonna have to have a talk with her next time! I will get her to look at me!!!!

Haylee at the top of Papa's stairs that go into his bonus/game room. As you can see they are a MESS! Well there is virtually NO light where she was with the exception of my dads little lamp on his table. So...I will say that it's not bad for virtually NO light and my little 50D! :O) And either way with that sweet face in the shot..nothing else matters. Oh, these two shots were her idea and the poses! Lol!

Nugget sneakin in the kitchen while I was talking to grandma to check out what was going on on the kitchen TV. Oh by the way, there is a TV in almost every room! Lol! Well not the bathrooms of course although I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind that and not the living funny enough. Nobody sits in it tho...it's just there to look purty!

Avyree gettin some cheese from Papa and trying to figure out how the heck to open it because it's not like any cheese she's ever had before! Ha!

So between my dad and my grandma, they have so many beautiful interesting things around the house to shoot! I could literally spend hours and hours just shooting the details of the house. I actually did spend a couple hours shooting details up at the guest house. I don't know if I'll post them tho because I think I have enough to post! Anywho...back to the awesome goods they both have. This is one of my grandma's statues that has always been my fav. I'd like another crack at him because in better light and a lower ISO and a bit smaller aperture, I think I could get some really good shots. It probably weighs like a 100lbs tho, so I wouldn't be able to move it around! Lol!

And here are just a few fun detail shots that I thought fit the feel of the area, house and colors! Oh yeah, I also added a shot of my dads table {that is the lamp that is lighting the top of the staircase} and some of my dads guitars! He's got quite a collection!

Here is "Shrimp Alfredo" ala my Pop! Very simple to make and would be great with chicken as well! I LOVE shrimp so I enjoyed it. Haylee...not so much. Avyree, well she's more like me with food so she ate some shrimp and a good amount of the pasta. I am proud of Haylee tho because she didn't want to hurt Papa's feelings, so she at least tried it. And she eats like Eric, so that's saying a LOT especially since it had shrimp in it! Lol! Papa wasn't upset and she got to have a Hot Pocket for dinner and all was well! :O)

This is later that night up at the guest house! Haylee adding more to her Idaho Story...

Then a little coloring the next morning is always a great way to start the day. I have pics of them eating Trix but I'm sure you don't need to see even more pics of my girls eating and by then Avyree had lost her PJ's! Lol! Now that she's getting older I don't want to post half nakey pics of her. So those are just for me! :O)

Then we headed back down to the main house to get on Skype with my dads friend Kenny! My dad met Kenny in Costa Rica a couple of years and they've been best buds ever since. These two get along so well and have such a blast together. And that cute little girl is Kenny's daughter and his friend Jonathan next to him! The girls had fun trying to talk to the little girl and staring at each other. Kenny now lives in the States with his wife and daughter so my dad got to go visit him not too long ago! It was great meeting Kenny!

Nicole wanted to see the girls one last time before we left and she had to work the rest of the week so she came back over and spent the day with us. The girls just adore her and she's so good to them! They wanted to hang out with her and have me go back up to the guest house! Geeze children...don't threaten me with a GOOD TIME! Lol!

And eventho they had Trix, Papa gets to spoil them and they also got doughnuts.

I think Avyree's doughnut is almost as big as her head but that sure won't stop her!

And that's it for part 3! Next will be our awesome trip up to Sandpoint! It was beautiful with crazy weather. One minute hailing the next sun peaking out of the clouds. And sometimes it was sunny AND hailing/snowing. I also have some pics of these cute little deer that live in a community up near Sandpoint. They just wander this little area of homes and live in harmony with the humans! Lol! And then I think the Moose shots from my dads yard will be in the next post too! The post after that are some really great beach {well lake but they call it the beach} shots I got and some park shots and one of the coolest parks I've ever seen. So there is still much to come! I have a small wedding I'm shooting on Saturday but hope to get another couple blog posts done next week. Because the weekend after that I have a baby shower party to shoot and the weekend after that a maternity shoot! So I gotta get caught up! Lol!
Thanks for looking and as always, hope you are well! :O)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing these with us! Always love getting your emails and looking at the blog!!
I had to look at these again...I love them!
Athena
Post a Comment