Monday, April 26, 2010

Idaho...Part FIVE...

Sorry for the delay! Since my last post I shot a small wedding and have been editing those, then shot a small event. Then I purchased an awesome desktop and new 25" monitor. But the process of transferring everything, including Photoshop, has been less than fun and more time consuming that I'd hoped! Lol! So I'm trying to balance the two events I shot and the Idaho shots. So please be patient with me! :O) I'm up and running now so that's a good thing!

So where did I leave off? Oh...after our drive to Sandpoint the girls played outside for a bit...



My dad has all these cool little birdhouses everywhere. These are just two up by the guest house...


Nugget blowing bubbles, and of course spilling them in the process...


And the last time Nicole would see the girls before we left for home...

Before the night was over dad came up for a bit to visit before we headed to bed...

The next morning we headed out to see the house dad might be buying! I have to say ahead of time that this morning was COLD. I did really well with the cold weather until this day! It chilled me to my bones. So the shots are less than stellar but I have warm So Cal blood...so I did not take my time! Lol!

This house may not look as big as the one he's in now, but it's actually much bigger. The basement in this house is the entire square footage of the main level! It's insane how big this house is. This is the backyard...



Top two pics are his shop. In the back of the shop is a little room. Then the bottom two pics show the 5 car garage. And you'll notice the nothing~ness behind him. All beautiful trees and nature...


Top two are the view from the front porch and front yard. Bottom two pics are the back patio and this cool little built in wood bench. The wood needs a little TLC but will be beautiful when it's done...


Now this is the porch. I think the porch is almost as big as my whole house. I've never seen a porch this big. And there is also a small porch at the end that has sliding glass doors into the kitchen/dining area...


After I was pretty much frozen, we headed to eat and warm up. Then braved the cold again to let the girls play at the park. I LOVE this park and it fits so well into the environment up there! I miss this park...



My sweet little Haylee sticking around us. She's been to this park before but it was a few years ago so she doesn't remember it...



Nugget. I have less pics of Nugget at the park because she was too busy off making friends. Very typical and in tune with their personalities. Haylee sticking close and Avyree running off...


My Pop...


The girls taking turns in the baby swing. Haylee told me I better not put the ones of her in the "baby" swing on my blog! Muwhahahahaha. The joys of motherhood!

After the park we decided to be even more brave {well really my dad made me lol} and we headed down to the water! Yeah, frozen fingers and water...YAY!

But you'll have to wait til the next post for those! I will say that the lighting was BEAUTIFUL down by the water and I got some great shots of the girls! But it's 11:40 pm and after being on the phone with Adobe for TWO HOURS today then editing & blogging these...I'm done for the day! Lol!

So I'll edit the lake shots tomorrow and get them up by Thursday! Then it's Idaho Blog break time so I can finish the wedding shots!

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for taking our Idaho journey with us!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP