Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Avyree turned THREE....

Wow...some days I cannot believe my baby is already 3. I still remember trying to get pregnant, the miscarriages, the complicated pregnancy and the daily insulin shots. I can still feel the pain of her birth. She came in one hour and I can say that is the most pain I've experienced to date! But that was all so very worth it! Our crazy little Nugget brings joy and laughter and sometimes frustration...everyday!

I do realize that this post is pretty late. Better late then never right?

Here was her actual birthday...

Presents...the best part!





Yummy birthday cake!


Cake with cookies & ice cream...even better!


This kid and her expressions. So many different expressions within minutes! She kills me! The one with the spaced out expression and the thumb kills me and the last..yep...she's MY kid! Ha!


Looks like the ice cream is hurting her teeth but she kept truckin away and polished it off!


We had to postpone her party a week due to the Station fire. Then I made the mistake of planning the party too late thinking it would be hot! It was dark by the time the guests arrived so as a photographer I was heartbroken. I choked back the tears and flipped up my dreaded and deeply hated on board flash and dealt with it! So there aren't as many pictures as I'd have liked. But eventho I didn't get my photography fill, the party was great and Avyree had a very special night!

Breakfast!


Waiting for the guests and havin some snacks!


Mmmmm...


She really is TOO cute!


The beautiful girls!


Waiting for Trenton & Derrick...the highlight of the party!


But wait...last pic above isn't excitement over Trent & Derrick. But excitment for the love of Avyree's life...Miss miss. Look at how excited she is now! She's even getting low to see through the fence to take a peak at him!


And cake time...in the DARK! Ugh! Avyree didn't care tho, so I'm all good with it now...I think!

So that was Avyree's 3rd birthday bashes! Now I feel a little better about myself that they are finally posted. The world is right again! Ha! Thanks for looking and I hope this finds everyone well! :O)


1 comments:

Lyndee October 14, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

You are so funny! The (dark!) cake pictures are great. and you are right, Avyree has so many expressions, she cracks me up!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP