Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our sweet beautiful lil Lilykins...

is almost 5 months old already! Okay...when did THAT happen?! We got her when she was 7 weeks old and now she's almost 5 months old! UGH...break my heart. Thank goodness I took shots of her the day we got her! Did you know that Lily was born on May 19? That is our wedding anniversary!
I had to board poor Lily at the vet this weekend while we were in Vegas which BROKE MY HEART! And she also got her last set of booster shots and got fixed. Poor baby...it was a very long weekend for her. She is 30lbs now and is doing great from her surgery. Here are a few shots I took of her last week before the dreaded trip to the vet...

And no...we are not running a puppy pit bull fighting ring. We are running a big fat kitty kicks the whimpy pit bull puppy butt! Ah...the love is in the air. No matter how much Thor kicks her butt, she still loves him so. Not sure he feels the same! Ha!



Peaceful...


Getting tired...caught her at the end of a yawn. Shooting a puppy at 1/100 of a shutter speed isn't always pretty as you can see in this shot! I'm just SO over shooting at high ISO...learned my lesson tho. Better to have grain then blur!


I think she's about done with my lens in her face...


Yep, I was right. She's done!


Hope everyone had a great weekend. I just uploaded my 320 pics from Vegas & the US Open where Stewart KICKED a$$ BIG TIME! Reed didn't race so sadly I didn't get to hear him whine and cry...A-GAAAAIN! But there is always January! Hahahaha! So I'll post those in 2 sections. Vegas & the US Open!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP