Ziggy & Zubber...
Say that fast 10 times! Ha!
Sarah & Eric got Avyree Zubber for her 3rd birthday. I'd never heard of it but Haylee knew exactly what it was and was so excited to play with it to! What is Zubber you ask? You know the little rubber bracelets for cancer awareness, DARE etc...well it's a kit to make them! As a parent I can say....Zubber's not so much fun! But the girls loved it and I guess that's all that matters.
So here are some shots from our day of fun with Zubber...well the girls day of fun with Zubber...
Look at me when I'm pointing my camera at you child!

Okay...that's much better. She knows better this one! Don't anger the beast with the big camera!





So after breakfast we get started...

Haylee closely inspecting the box! I think she was more excited than Avyree!

Zubber is like playdough until it starts to harden. Since Avyree is well...Avyree, this is about all she did with Zubber. Rolled it around like playdough!

And of course Haylee trying to be the ring leader boss trying to tell Avyree pretty much everything she is doing wrong. I'm an only child, but from what I hear this is normal of the older sibling. I've always been thankful I was an only child! Ha!

Don't ask cause I gave up long ago trying to figure out that face! But I know I like to take pictures of it cause it makes me laugh! Haylee over there taking this VERY seriously because well...that's Haylee! Always trying to hard to be perfect and so hard on herself. Gee...wonder where she gets that. **oops**

Up close and personal. Avyree's Zubber ball!

Oh geeze all the little pieces. It's enough to make any mother go insane!

My little beauty. Well, not so little anymore. She comes up almost to my chin. No...she's tall...I'm NOT short!

And it's moments like the center photo that keep me going. When she takes a break of trying too hard and being too serious to be a goof! LOVE that kid!


Love this shot. Love the lighting!

And these are from another day but I took these for a photography challenge on learning to find the light in your house. I've been doing this for months, so I took these shots and some shots in bad light with pull back shots to help others try to find the light in their house. I think these are just darling of my little Nugget, so I had to add them.

So thanks for looking at the Ziggy day of Zubber. Next on my list is to finish Tanya's bridal shower pics and get those up.
Hope this post finds you well! Oh...I forgot to resize some of the collages and am too tired to go back and fix them. Ooops...
Sarah & Eric got Avyree Zubber for her 3rd birthday. I'd never heard of it but Haylee knew exactly what it was and was so excited to play with it to! What is Zubber you ask? You know the little rubber bracelets for cancer awareness, DARE etc...well it's a kit to make them! As a parent I can say....Zubber's not so much fun! But the girls loved it and I guess that's all that matters.
So here are some shots from our day of fun with Zubber...well the girls day of fun with Zubber...
Look at me when I'm pointing my camera at you child!

Okay...that's much better. She knows better this one! Don't anger the beast with the big camera!





So after breakfast we get started...

Haylee closely inspecting the box! I think she was more excited than Avyree!

Zubber is like playdough until it starts to harden. Since Avyree is well...Avyree, this is about all she did with Zubber. Rolled it around like playdough!

And of course Haylee trying to be the ring leader boss trying to tell Avyree pretty much everything she is doing wrong. I'm an only child, but from what I hear this is normal of the older sibling. I've always been thankful I was an only child! Ha!

Don't ask cause I gave up long ago trying to figure out that face! But I know I like to take pictures of it cause it makes me laugh! Haylee over there taking this VERY seriously because well...that's Haylee! Always trying to hard to be perfect and so hard on herself. Gee...wonder where she gets that. **oops**

Up close and personal. Avyree's Zubber ball!

Oh geeze all the little pieces. It's enough to make any mother go insane!

My little beauty. Well, not so little anymore. She comes up almost to my chin. No...she's tall...I'm NOT short!

And it's moments like the center photo that keep me going. When she takes a break of trying too hard and being too serious to be a goof! LOVE that kid!


Love this shot. Love the lighting!

And these are from another day but I took these for a photography challenge on learning to find the light in your house. I've been doing this for months, so I took these shots and some shots in bad light with pull back shots to help others try to find the light in their house. I think these are just darling of my little Nugget, so I had to add them.

So thanks for looking at the Ziggy day of Zubber. Next on my list is to finish Tanya's bridal shower pics and get those up.
Hope this post finds you well! Oh...I forgot to resize some of the collages and am too tired to go back and fix them. Ooops...
2 comments:
Okay so... what is really funny is before I got to the bottom of your post I was going to comment on how I love the light in your kitchen. Then I saw your blurb about finding the light. That sky light is amazing isn't it? Trent's room has this one little square side window that provides the most perfect lighting I swear. If I could build a studio in there I would. :) I love all of your images as you already know. The one of H from the back reading the box looks like an ad! :)
Hey lady! Actually the good light pics of Avyree were in my living room on my couch and the good light of Haylee was facing out our south back door. The sky light in the kitchen can be good, but it can also be bad. I think because it's right in the middle of the living room and I have icky colored cabinets I have to make sure the lights not bouncing off them. Then I convert them to b&w. lol. If I shoot mid day at our kitchen table with the sky light overhead it gives them eye shadows which is what happened on a lot of these. But the sky light and white tile floors is great for taking Macro flower work on the floor. I've done that before! Haha! Wow...I just babbled in my own comment section. Lol! Just kick Trent out of his room and make a studio. Dax won't mind sharing! Ha!
Post a Comment