Las Vegas Part 1...us & the sights...
We went to Vegas last weekend. Just to get away and have fun as usual and also to see the Supercross US Open! I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE James Stewart fan. In fact, he's my future husband. Don't worry...Eric already knows. Jessica Alba is his future wife...so we're all good! Well, then I may pick Paul Walker, and Eric might pick Kate Beckinsale! But this post isn't about all that, I was getting side tracked A-GAAIN! That's how Avyree says again! :O} It's about Vegas!
So here is Part 1...us and the sights! Next post will be the US Open! And Bina took lots of fun pics with her DC {drunk cam} so I'll put those up on my *special* blog after I get them from her!
So here we are in our hotel room...the 3 amigos!

The drink station. There is always a drink station...ESPECIALLY in Vegas!

Our hotel. We are the ritzy type as you can see! We travel in STYLE! Haha!

I took all of these in this set while we were driving down the strip!

In the Excalibur to eat!

Sherwood in at the Excalibur for yummy food!

A bike Eric liked! Too bad he didn't win. I'd so look HOT on that bike! Ha!

Where there is a mirror, there is a pic of me and my camera! Even if the mirror is on the ceiling!

I tried a bit of a different spin on my editing for these. A SLIGHT HDR feel with some Red Leaf Ray Gun set to Stun!

In front of the New York New York hotel....

The people...the locals! It's a very interesting place and one time I go I want to ONLY shoot the people, especially the locals. I'm just such a chicken about asking!

Ah...my future husbands new bike! Introducing the new Yamaha! This is showcased in the MGM Grand Hotel which is where the Supercross US Open is held every year! Isn't that #1 plate NICE??????????
Also in the MGM Grand Hotel...this was so pretty!

More of the New York New York hotel. This thing is HUGE and really fun to look at!


And the Lion Habitat at the MGM Grand Hotel was AWESOME! The habitat is a 9 million dollar habitat owned by MGM Grand. But the lions that are in the habitat are not owned by the MGM Grand Hotel. They belong to a lion camp and are brought in from there. The camp is very large and the lions in the habitat are rotated every 5-6 hours. So they get to travel, lounge and play then go home. I thought that was wonderful that the hotel didn't own these 2 and keep them locked up in a glass cage forever.

It was of course challenging getting good shots. The glass that saved us from being EATEN ALIVE also reflected peoples FLASH and the slots/games/lights on the casino floor. But they were too beautiful to pass up so I did my best!
Here SHE is...she's so BEAUTIFUL and was of course much more active than the male!

and the LAZY male...but wow is he GORGEOUS!

And the loving couple...

and that's it for this part! Next will be the US Open and my future husband and the checkered flag! :O)
So here is Part 1...us and the sights! Next post will be the US Open! And Bina took lots of fun pics with her DC {drunk cam} so I'll put those up on my *special* blog after I get them from her!
So here we are in our hotel room...the 3 amigos!

The drink station. There is always a drink station...ESPECIALLY in Vegas!

Our hotel. We are the ritzy type as you can see! We travel in STYLE! Haha!

I took all of these in this set while we were driving down the strip!

In the Excalibur to eat!

Sherwood in at the Excalibur for yummy food!

A bike Eric liked! Too bad he didn't win. I'd so look HOT on that bike! Ha!

Where there is a mirror, there is a pic of me and my camera! Even if the mirror is on the ceiling!

I tried a bit of a different spin on my editing for these. A SLIGHT HDR feel with some Red Leaf Ray Gun set to Stun!

In front of the New York New York hotel....

The people...the locals! It's a very interesting place and one time I go I want to ONLY shoot the people, especially the locals. I'm just such a chicken about asking!

Ah...my future husbands new bike! Introducing the new Yamaha! This is showcased in the MGM Grand Hotel which is where the Supercross US Open is held every year! Isn't that #1 plate NICE??????????
Also in the MGM Grand Hotel...this was so pretty!
More of the New York New York hotel. This thing is HUGE and really fun to look at!


And the Lion Habitat at the MGM Grand Hotel was AWESOME! The habitat is a 9 million dollar habitat owned by MGM Grand. But the lions that are in the habitat are not owned by the MGM Grand Hotel. They belong to a lion camp and are brought in from there. The camp is very large and the lions in the habitat are rotated every 5-6 hours. So they get to travel, lounge and play then go home. I thought that was wonderful that the hotel didn't own these 2 and keep them locked up in a glass cage forever.

It was of course challenging getting good shots. The glass that saved us from being EATEN ALIVE also reflected peoples FLASH and the slots/games/lights on the casino floor. But they were too beautiful to pass up so I did my best!
Here SHE is...she's so BEAUTIFUL and was of course much more active than the male!

and the LAZY male...but wow is he GORGEOUS!

And the loving couple...

and that's it for this part! Next will be the US Open and my future husband and the checkered flag! :O)
6 comments:
very nice. LV is a great place to get photo's! Looks like it was fun and warm ;)
Just wanted to say love your pics! I take pics to! I especially love your macro stuff! Would love to know what kind of lenses and camera you are using!
Thanks girls! It was awesome weather for walking around and snapping.
I shoot with a Canon XSi for now but want to upgrade to the 5D Mark II eventually. I shot all the Vegas shots with my EF 24-70mm
2.8L and I use a EF 100mm 2.8 Macro for my Macro work. I also have a EF 70-200mm 2.8L IS & a EF 85mm 1.8 that I LOVE! I have the EF 50mm 1.8 that I HATE and the kit lens that came with my camera that I don't use now that I have the 24-70! :O)
Great photos! Makes me want to go to Vegas now.
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures, you have a great eye for photography and are SOOOOOO good at it! I always smile while I look at your blog!
Aaawwwww...my favorite flannel!!!! *sigh*
Post a Comment