Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My girls at sunset...

We were outside a few days ago right as the sun was starting to set. Oh what beautiful light I get in my driveway at this time of day. So I wanted to share some of my shots that I took with my Macro lens of my beautiful girls!















Then we sat on a blanket in the grass in the front yard and watched THIS...


Thanks for looking and I hope you are all doing great!

1 comments:

Athena July 18, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

That IS beautiful light! I thought I had seen it all, looking at pretty little Haylee (she totally melts the heart) and then I saw the Nugget. OMG. I want to eat her! And the pics of them together are breathtaking...god job making those babies, mama!! ily...

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP