Having fun at Miss L's house...
Miss L (Lauren) is the precious little girl I watch 3 days a week. Her mom is a dear friend and I adore them both! They recently moved into a house with a great big back yard. So they had us over to play and we had a wonderful time.
Here are some captures from our day...

Kristi was so nice to treat us all to YUMMY pizza & watermelon...


Then we headed outside for some crazy fun...

Isn't she just precious. She has such beautiful eyes...

Oh and this Nugget of mine. I love her hair pulled back so...

Not only is she cute...she's silly to boot...




Contemplating life as a toddler...

A little round of Ring Around the Rosie...


And my beautiful girls hard at play....

I see a big fat "Pumkin" in the yard....
Here are some captures from our day...

Kristi was so nice to treat us all to YUMMY pizza & watermelon...


Then we headed outside for some crazy fun...

Isn't she just precious. She has such beautiful eyes...

Oh and this Nugget of mine. I love her hair pulled back so...

Not only is she cute...she's silly to boot...




Contemplating life as a toddler...

A little round of Ring Around the Rosie...


And my beautiful girls hard at play....

I see a big fat "Pumkin" in the yard....
I don't think Pumkin is diggin my camera and lens...


Thank you for having us over Kristi. The girls and I had a great time and we can't wait to do it again! OXXO
3 comments:
Thank you for coming over! It was so much fun! We'll do it again really soon!! I LOVE these pictures! (should've saved that boobie shot, though! Lol!)
I love all of these shots! Especially the three that you put together of L. Too cute.
Lovely shots Crys, that new lens is so sharp!
I love the girls playing together, how pretty they all are.
I love the big fat marmalade kitty, what a handsome boy!! :D
Post a Comment