A fun day Under the Sea...
I took the girls to this great little place called Under the Sea. It's an indoor play area that also does birthday parties. As cute as it is, NOT fun to take pictures in! The walls are colored from floor to ceiling and bright crazy colors, which is fun to look at! But NOT fun to edit. I even took my white balance card with me...I was prepared. Because last time was NOT fun! This time the shots were a bit better and I used my new FAB 24-70mm 2.8L lens which ROCKS! But the lighting is so crazy there, crappy lighting, shadow areas, bright sun in one area. So trying to get proper exposure with 2 kids running a muck was a chore. I did my best, but still didn't like the colors. So for my photogs you'll understand when I say I gave em some LB Honey! :O) And I did something different with these shots. I had to shoot wide open the whole time at a very high ISO. Normally I would run Noiseware, but decided to leave the noise for an artsy effect. I always love when I see it done, but for some reason never like it on my shots. So I tried again. I even added some noise for the b&w shots.
So here was our fun day...the girls had SO much fun as you'll see...


































Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :O)
So here was our fun day...the girls had SO much fun as you'll see...


































Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :O)
1 comments:
Wow Crystal, you have been hard at work - everything POPS! Very nice. Under the Sea never looked so good!
Post a Comment