Meet the newest addition to the Ziggy family...Lily!
This is our new SWEET baby! We got her today and are deeply in love with her sweetness already. She's a full bred Pit Bull! Yes, dad...we got another Pit! Ha! And when you meet her you will FALL in love with her and maybe feel just a tad different about Pits! Love you POP! :O)
She is 7 weeks old and the CUTEST thing EVER! OMG I could just squeeze her and eat her up! Her dad is papered and the mom is also full bred but not papered...not that it matters to us...we love her no matter what!
She is 7 weeks old and the CUTEST thing EVER! OMG I could just squeeze her and eat her up! Her dad is papered and the mom is also full bred but not papered...not that it matters to us...we love her no matter what!
She's already doing so well with potty training and goes everytime we take her out.
So here she is and prepare to see MANY more pics of her! And here eyes REALLY are THAT blue!






So here she is and prepare to see MANY more pics of her! And here eyes REALLY are THAT blue!






6 comments:
She is SO darn cute!! I love her coloring! I'm sure the girls are over the moon in love w/her. Congrats on the new baby momma!!
Oh She is just adorable!! She reminds me a lot of my "Roxy" we had years ago... I bet she's going to a great addition to your family!Oh and I didn't really think you took pics of a newborn ;-p
OMG she is ADORABLE!! I can't stand it- she is so cute! Congrats! I'm glad you got her. YAY!
Oh your whole site is just precious, but LILY IS TO DIE FOR! She is absolutely precious. :) Love her. That first and second picture with her "winking" should be on the cover of a pitbull mag!!! GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing.
Love the pictures!! She looks just like Taylor when he was a new puppy!! I wish I had taken more pics of him then!! I only have a few but gosh darn was he cute!!!
She is precious! Positive thoughts your way, Diane
Post a Comment