Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July fun!

We had a great 4th of July this year!

Uno anyone?



Eric's new toy...



A 70's edit seemed only natural. I mean come on, I grew up in the 70's Tujunga biker days!


This is Pete...


This is Duane...aka Miss Miss...


The "Wild Hogs" of Tujunga baby!


Later that day we headed over to Kristi & Martin's house. For those of you who don't know who they are, they are dear friends and the parents of Little Miss L that I watch 3 days a week. Here are some random shots taken at the WONDERFUL BBQ! Thanks guys...we had a blast! OXXO

Here is Nugget and Lil Miss L...



And my two girls...Bina & Sarah. Aren't they purty!!!


Sweet Nugget. She was SO good the whole day!


And what is BBQ post without BABY BUTT! Nugget & Lil Miss L.


Beautiful sisters...


I know...random pics to put together. But they were both b&w and I didn't have any other matches. This is Eric, Sarah's MAN!


And these are Eric's MEN! Ha! Pete & Duane...


This is Kristi and Martin. Proud parents...


And my sweet Haylee. And YES, that is a Corona bottle in her hand but NO I didn't let her drink it! Ha! I asked her to throw it away for me but saw a photo op!


Yummy cookie!



There is nothing like watching a 2 year old eat cake...especially chocolate cake!


And here is my ILL attempt at firework shots this year. I will say it bluntly...Verdugo skimped BIG time this year. The fireworks are usually high in the sky and we have a great view from our front yard. This year, they were smaller and MUCH lower. So most are behind a telephone pole. I missed a LOT because there were so many too low to see clearly! :O( Hope next year is better...


And a good night from Avyree...


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Best wishes! :O)

4 comments:

Anonymous July 7, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Loved them girl, looks like you guys had a great time!!! Oh the childhood memories you have captured PERFECTLY for the girls. They will thank you for that when they grow up!! =) Great job!

Mireya July 7, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Great pix chica! LOVE hubby's new toy - congrats Eric! I had to LOL at the "Wild Hogs", hee hee. Looks like you guys had a great day, TFS!

Meghan Rickard July 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Great photos! I love the motorcycles ones. All the shots look fab!

Rebecca July 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

Love them all girl, the fireworks are fab and those baby/toddler butts are the cutest!! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP