Friday, July 10, 2009

HELP me choose PLEASE...

I'm entering Avyree in a Messy Baby Face photo contest and I have 5 shots of Avyree and I can't decide which to enter. PLEASE leave me a comment on the one you think has the most chance of winning! If I win (which I doubt...I never win anything lol), it'll get me closer to my camera upgrade. So leave me with a comment on the number you think I should enter! THANK YOU!




13 comments:

Meghan Rickard July 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I like #1 then #2 as my faves. Good luck!

Sarah B July 10, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

I like #5

Mireya July 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

OMG!!! You are a brave mommy! My favorite is #2!

The Crowder Family Circus July 10, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

2....has to be 2!

Anonymous July 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Ugh- they are all FAB. But Im stuck between 3 and 4.

Athena July 11, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Ha they are so cute! But 2 caught my eye....I love her little mischevious face!
Good luck!

Kerry Mollo July 11, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

I would say #2 as well... She is just too cute, I see where you are stumped.

mamalisa July 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I like # 2 and #4. #2 because of the eye contact, but it is more traditional. #4 because of the expression. Of the two, #4 is tops for me.

amwphoto July 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

OMG! So is this a "Photog" contest or a contest purely based on babies? Photog... I am going with #2. Purely expressive, messy babies then I am going with #4. :) You rock. :)

Kellie July 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I cant decide between #4 & #5...I think I am leaning towards #5

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I LOVE # 2! :)

Diane July 14, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

2 would be my first choice

Lyndee July 15, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

#2 is my first choice, #5 my second. Good luck!!!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP