Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA....

My laptop about died and is in the shop. I have a loaner laptop, but just can't get the calibration right. So although I've been taking some shots here and there, I just haven't posted any. Hopefully I'll be getting my laptop back in a couple weeks and I'll have lots to share. I bought a Macro lens that I'm SO excited about. Unfort it's on back order, but I should have it and my laptop back about the same time. Then watch out cause I'll have TONS of new pics!

I hope everyone is doing great and I miss posting. So be ready in a week or two! :O)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP