One quick share...
Still trying to sort out my computer issues. Although I'm grateful to have a loaner laptop while mine is in the shop, it's VERY frustrating. So many glitches, setbacks and things not setup the way I need them to be. But I'm trying to do the basics just so I can play with the hundreds of photos I have. So here is a quick post of a shot of Avyree that I fell in love with!
Really hoping I get my laptop back soon so I can get back to my photography life! I SO miss it. i miss Photoshop...I miss CS4. I knew I loved the upgrade, but didn't know how much until I had to go back to CS3. That's another long story.
And yes, I do understand things could be worse. I just my MISS creativity time!
Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be back on the saddle soon!
2 comments:
Holy goodness you are amazing woman! :) Not to mention your *adorable* little miss there.
Hope your "baby" is well and back with you soon!
Hi Crystal
I love all your photos.Thank you for adding me to your private blog. My daughter smile when she saw your daughter playing with the Guess who game. We also enjoy doing games during the week.Have a great day!
Dee
Post a Comment