Camping pics and some changes...
Hi everyone! I have some new pictures for the blog and some small changes. I cancelled my Myspace and my Facebook accounts, so I will now be putting ALL my pics here! It's probably a good thing because I neglect this blog very badly. I also deleted my CL Photography blog, because why have a blog with a photography name when you aren't a photographer or in biz!? Ha! Now this one will get the proper attention. I only have 2 blogs now, this and the PS for FUN blog. So that does mean that unfortunately you will have to look at all my random photography shots here now instead of the CL Photography one. But hey, it's a part of my life as a Ziggy, so it makes sense to post them here!
So here are some camping pics from Memorial Day weekend. I know...I'm late. :O)
So we found our campsite and got all set up and saw THIS!
So here are some camping pics from Memorial Day weekend. I know...I'm late. :O)
So we found our campsite and got all set up and saw THIS!

These are everywhere out in the desert. I mean everywhere. Some have big black ants like this one and some have big red ants. Normally they mind their business and they are not a problem. But this one was SO big that the black ants were everywhere. So we had to move.
Once we got settled in, it was time for fun!
Eric's friends came up Saturday for the day to ride with him.
This is Eric for those of you who do not know him...

This is his friend Trevor...

This is Matt...

And this is Kc...

The boys went on a long ride and when it got too hot we headed inside to keep cool.
Playing games is ALWAYS fun when camping!




And so is coloring...





Lil Nugget watching Daddy go for a ride in the Jeep...



Then when went up to the Old Lady's Cabin...






We did bubbles & games too that I didn't get pics of! :O(
And the sad part about the whole trip is that we found out we could not keep Dixie. As sweet as she is, we discovered that she does not deal with pain in a healthy way. She reacts on the defense and will bite. Avyree fell on her tail, slightly and Dixie went after her. I was right there and she didn't get her, but it was close. So we knew that second that we would not be keeping her. We will miss you very much beautiful girl & I hope you find a loving home to call your own...


Then it was off to home...








We had a wonderful time and I'm glad I went. It had been a year since I last went camping! :O)
Hope this post finds everyone well! If you stop by, leave me some blog luv! :O)
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love the picture in the cove -very neat! Can't wait to see some Disneyland Pix, hint hint!! haha
Where did you go? That looks amazing. Looks like you guys had a great time. xoxo
Looks like you had a lot of fun. But correction, you ARE a photographer, even if you aren't in the biz!
Hey Kathryn. We went up to Dove Springs/Red Rock! You guys ever want to join us you are more than welcome. It would be so much fun! OXXO
Ah....thank you Heather. I don't feel like one, but I appreciate you saying that! MUAH!
Haha...I'm on it Mireya! Well, not really ON it cause I haven't loaded them on my laptop yet, but that's next! Haha! :O)
Post a Comment