Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day...

I'm a little behind on posting and have been neglecting this blog. But I've been taking lots of pictures, so I'll be posting more. I hope this finds you well and that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.

My Mother's Day was perfect. We stayed home and spent family time together outside. So here are a few randoms from our day!

Here is a cute little bird house that Haylee made at school for me! It's much smaller than it looks in the pics...



















1 comments:

sassysupple May 18, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Look at those CUTE freckles on Haylee! The picture of her pouting looks just like Mama! LOL!
Loved the birdhouse. My Grandma loved birds, so birdhouses always remind me of her. Very cute gift! Thanks for sharing....
Kelly

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP