Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Disneyland...

Eric's work gives us 4 free tickets to Disneyland. Then we get a hotel and stay the night there. This is our second year and we had a lot of fun. Last year Avyree stayed at my moms, but this year she got to go. Haylee brought Destiny and I brought Bina! Ha!

Here we are in our room. It was really cool and as you can see, the girls were really excited about the bunk beds.




Then we headed out to the happiest place on Earth...FOR KIDS! Ha!


Did I just catch Haylee saying a NAUGHTY word in what she THOUGHT was the pitch black??? Inquiring minds want to know! Ha!
THIS is what eyes look like when it's PITCH black and they get FLASHED! Ha!


Tiki torch and Mr. Toad!
Winnie the Pooh ride!


After the 3 of them rode the water ride on a cool day! Haha! I had to stay off with Avyree & Des was smart and stayed with me! :O)
It's a Small World ride...with a line 5 miles long! We didn't make it to this one this year!






Bina RIDING Dumbo...sounds naughty huh? Teehee!
Last pic of the day at the park!
We stayed on for another couple hours, but it was too dark to take pics & I detest flash and use it as little as possible. So the camera went in the bag...
That is until we got back to the hotel. It was a bit after 10pm I think and I snapped a couple of the girls playing cards before bed trying to unwind!




Then in the morning I just couldn't resist this little scene..


They look even more tired than us OLD adults! Pffffttttt...kids these days!
So that is our trip to Disneyland! I have to say that I am THANKFUL it's only once a year...that's enough for ME!
Hope you enjoyed the pics and that this post finds you well! Thanks for stoppin by! :O)

3 comments:

Anonymous June 17, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

That second to last one is my favorite! I wanna go to Disneyland too! It looks like sooo much fun!! I love you Miss! Oh, and I looked at your other pics too and it's soo sad about Dixie!! =[ I'm sorry. Call me, I HAVE to talk to you!!
-Athena

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Looks like you had great fun! Trips like that always end up being SOOO tiring. Im not sure how people do trips like that for 8+ Days, LOL.

Rebecca June 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Looks like you had a blast there Crys, fab photos as usual lady! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP