Oh the joys of using chocolate pudding as lotion! Lol! I love her cute lil chocolate puppy dog nose! And as happy as she was, in true Nugget fashion, the mood of eating and wearing it went from happy to sad to happy to sad...and on and on....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Posted by momaziggy at 7:14 PM
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Holy pudding girl! I freak out when we give Hailey her biter biscuit and it gets all over her hands...can't wait for pudding! :)
ok, so I want to know what you did AFTER this photo shoot!! lol!!!
OMG! You are a brave mommy, I would be freaking out!! ha-ha. Looks like Avyree really enjoyed!
those pics are so cute, looks like she had fun and wow I can't believe how much hair she has! we are jealous ;)
LOL, what a wonderful photo op Girlie! I love it! If only I could love pudding like that at my age :). Such a cutie!
I am thinking that those pictures might be the CUTEST I have ever seen!!! I love them. Boy, I bet that took you forever to clean up though!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment