Our sweet lil Nugget...
Welcome to my new blog layout! I finally got it changed up. I wanted something clean, crisp & simple. Something that doesn't distract from my photos. I may eventually change it up again, maybe even one day designing my own. But for now, I'm happy with this layout. My biggest thing was to be able to post larger images. Now my header & pics in my posts can be much larger.
I took the girls to the park today and took some snapshots. In terms of photography...EVERTHING is wrong with these. But because they are real life snapshots of my girls, I can live with that! Lol!
So here is Avyree Nugget's shots. I will post Haylee's next.
Here is the $1 headband we bought at Target today. OMG I LOVE it and I can't believe she actually wore it for the 30 minutes she did! She simply just cannot get any cuter...this lil Nugget of ours! Oh...don't ask what she's doing to her shirt...I have NO idea. Trying to avoid looking at me I assume...




Can you say BED HEAD...lol...


Now she's wearing Sissy's $1 headband from Target...



2 comments:
Oh, I love her face on the last one:) I really like the second one also.
Love these shots, what a pretty girl!! :)
Post a Comment