Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introducing the newest Ziegenfuss...

Dixie. Just a few snapshots of our new doggie! She's a sweet loving Pit mix. She's a little under a year old and not trained. Lol! I haven't trained a dog since I got Darla back in August 2006 so this will be new to me. Darla was housed trained already and was calm and pretty easy to train. Dixie's a little hyper (well not right now from her surgery) and isn't house trained at all. So this will be fun. Krisit's mom is a dog trainer tho and has offered to help me train her for FREE which is FABULOUS! So we are really super excited to watch Dixie grow with our family. She's skinny now, but we'll fix that. And now I have a walking partner again! Thanks for looking. Hope everyone is doing grea!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP