Friday, March 11, 2011

So glad to have my camera back...

I was completely impressed with Canon's speed in returning my camera. I did not expect it back until Tues or Wed the following week but it arrived Wednesday of this week! I didn't even know it was on it's way back when I heard FedEx outside!

So of course I took it outside when the sun was going down to play a bit! Haylee was sick in bed so only Avyree today!

Dirty face + skirt as a dress + Nugget = Photo op!!!!!

Yes...her dress is in actuality...a skirt! And that is a Ladybug smashed between her fingers {not loving my edits on this set}...



Uh oh...she dropped it! Phew...she found it...


This is the ONLY shot I got of the actual Ladybug because she was so scared it would fly away that she wouldn't let go of it...


Uh oh...she dropped it again! Poor Ladybug...


Believe it or not, the Ladybug is actually between her fingers....AND...still alive...


Oh my goodness...she is too stinkin cute for her own good...


The more of a mess she is, the cuter she gets...


Channeling Lilyblue...


Close up. Look...you can actually see the poor Ladybug trying to get out of her death grip...



And my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E of the day! Another shot that reminds me of LB. I love every.single.thing about this photo...


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And no hate mail from the snow peeps! Ha! :)

9 comments:

Iowa Sunshine March 11, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

crystal -- these are some of your BEST!!! you have a true gift in capturing tender moments of your girls :)

momaziggy March 11, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

WOW...thank you SO much! It's funny how the imperfect shots can be the best. I love these too because they show Avyree exactly WHO she is! Thank you very much! :)

toni March 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

She's baaack! That one last one is simply AMAZING, actually if you don't mind I would love to pin it on pinterest (can you give me specs, I'm curious,was it deliberate out of focus? Was it the new lens?) Who doesn't want to stalk a lady bug, they're wonderous! Fabulous post!x

momaziggy March 12, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

Toni...one I'm so glad you loved the last one. The ones I usually love the most go the most mis..understood! Lol! I WISH I could claim it was intentional. But my honesty gets the best of me. It was user error gone right! Ha! Wrong AF mode to keep up with her running. Shutter speed was fine but One Shot AF didn't track her...thank goodness! :) Of course I don't mind and am honored that you want to pin it!

momaziggy March 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Forgot to say ... yes it was the 135L! :)

Mireya March 12, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

I just LOVE little Nugget! How cute she is using her skirt/dress!! Man, I wish Maya was brave enough to hold a ladybug, she is SO girlie....God help me! Love the shots girl, glad you got your baby back!!

momaziggy March 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Thank you girly! It's so good to have it back even if I'm not shooting it everyday! Lol! Haylee would never have touched the ladybug either. Nugget on the other hand, you have to watch her so she doesn't pick up things she shouldn't! Lol!

Leilani March 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

So glad I checked out your blog! These are STUNNING! She has the most beautiful nature about her! So so sweet!
Love the one that your favourite too. *Swoon*

momaziggy March 24, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Thanks Lola! Sorry I hadn't posted to you yet. I've been sick all week. I'm better but not great! UGH! I did shoot some macro today tho! Let's see if I have the energy to edit them! Lol! OXXO

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP