Friday, March 25, 2011

365 57-70...

Hi all...well the couple of people who ACTUALLY come to my blog! Lol! I missed my 365 post on Friday because I was helping my best friend move. Then Saturday I was helping Haylee with her Mission report. Then we had some drinks Saturday night by the fire pit while watching UFC. Well, we stayed up REALLY late. Much later than we've stayed up in a loooong time. So Sunday was spent on the couch! Come Monday...SICK...through to Wednesday! Thursday was my first time out of bed! So I just decided to do one post for the two weeks worth.

Here is last week...

While working on Haylee's Mission project, we took a junk food lunch break...



And after two days...we were FINALLY done with the build...



One of my favorite shows and one of my favorite seasons...


Went shopping and bought some yummy fruit...


My birthday flowers...



This is California for you...


A tall weed in my front yard...


The second week...

Our fire pit...



More rain...


Too tired to get on the computer so playing catch up on my phone...


Flu time for me...


Almost a week since it was turned on...


Playing with my neglected Macro lens..


Cold & cloudy outside so a yummy warm lunch for me...

And that was my last two weeks. Besides Haylee's Mission project & report, it was pretty quiet. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

toni March 27, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

I hope you feel better soon, BTW why do you have a towell over the computer & who is your fave Friends character? I don't really like broccoli but that dish looked so yummy! x

momaziggy March 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Thank you Toni. The cough is killing me now! UGH..lol! I have the towel on their to keep dust off, kids messy fingers and any food that may possibly fly through the house at any given time...etc etc! Ha! Just to protect it. My friend has always done it so I started too. Friends fav would have to be Chandler. He makes me laugh more than the rest. But I love the whole cast and the show wouldnt' have been the same without each and every one of them. It's my happy show. If I'm in a bad mood, Friends always does the job to bring me out of it. I LOVE broccoli. I just made it again on Friday and it's SO yummy!

Anonymous June 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

Hi, in the Macro shot, what kind of post-processing did you use? Great images, btw!

momaziggy June 21, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Thank you very much! I used a free action called "evening glow" from Funky Photographer. Unfortunitely she does not offer this specific set on her blog. She is a member of a message board I visit and shared it a year ago maybe! It's my favorite action in that set for greenery. Thanks again! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP