Haylee's Mission project...
4th grade and the Mission project! What a pain! Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy projects. But this one was a LOT of work! I will admit I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning. But after a talk with my dear friend {Rachael}, she brought me back down to Earth and got me focused on the whole point of the project. Then we were able to enjoy it! I will say after it was all done, I think we did a great job and I had a BLAST taking pictures of the process!
So here we go...
The before...
Wow...that is a lot of little pieces to glue together...
My girl ready to go {with blue marker on her forehead}...
Time for some glue...
Making progress...
My girl in action...
Okay...looking good...
Now time for the details...the FUN part...
Doves and a garden...
Shallow DOF and toggling AF points....it doesn't get better than that...
The cute little animals in the Pasture Land...
Haylee put the male Indian by the back door to protect the Church...
The extra labels required by the teacher...
And the completed Mission...
And for fun...the before and after...
All in all, after the stress passed, we had a great time and spent some really good quality time together! And created a cool Mission! Thanks for looking. This weekend...the report! And I thought the building part was the stressful part! :)
6 comments:
Oh boy that looks so finicky, my fingertips are tingling just looking at those little pieces! Great job mom & Haylee, it looks amazing.
Pretty dang cool! They look like the real thing, missions are cool and very historical and we have alot of them here in Cali. Iv'e been fortunate to visit many of them. Good Job, Uncle J.........
Great Job Haylee! Beautiful project and photos.
Thank you! I'm glad the build is over. I'll be even happier when the report is done! Lol! Then in 5 years, have to do it again. I told Eric HE's doing it next time! Lol!
ohhh wow, love love love! This reminds me so much of our year in MExico. NOw Im stalking your blog! So fun xoxo Chels
Oh wow...you just totally made MY night! Ha! Thanks Chelsea! I just shoot for me right now with the occassional 2nd shooting wedding gig with my friend who is in biz or small events. So the blog is just my life with my crazy girls! :)
Post a Comment