Friday, March 11, 2011

365 50-56 and some good news...

Well this week has been good and bad. Bad is that Haylee has had the flu and missed the entire week of school. The GOOD news is that I got my camera back on Wednesday! That was a total surprise! I had already taken my 365 shot with my cell phone that day so I didn't start with my camera until Thursday!

Here's what I got this week...

This came in the mail from Costco! I guess everyone is shooting weddings now...




I LOVE Pitbulls so Eric got me this from the swap meet! I just wish the Pit's ears weren't cropped...


Avyree's crayons...


She loves apples but apparently not when she's sick...


My lifeline...


And WOHOO...my camera is BACK BABY! What better way to try to cheer up your sick kid than with a game of Uno! It worked and I won! No mercy in this house...



Sigh! Flu...you can GO AWAY now...


It feels so good to have my camera back! I took some shots of Avyree playing outside the day I got it. So I'll post those next!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP