Nuggets birthday at Chuck E Cheese....
I know what you are thinking! I already posted her birthday party pictures and I've posted a bunch of Chuck E Cheese already! But I can't resist posting more. On her actual birthday {August 24th} we headed over to CEC so the girls could run around and have some fun. Avyree had free tokens for her birthday as well. So again, here we go...
Nothin like startin off the fun beating a shark in the head...


I was dying of laughter as I took these! She was really gettin her groove on! And yes, I was laying on the floor in the middle of CEC to get the low shots...

This was too cute to pass up! They were getting the pencil sketch done and were so sweet...

A little air hockey is always fun. I don't take it easy on Haylee. I have no mercy and she got her butt kicked...

Nugget is pretty darn good at air hockey. Since she's younger I take it a bit easier on her but she can hold her own pretty darn well for a 4 year old...


Both of the girls love the horse ride! I think Avyree rode it about 15 times during our two hours there...

Haylee rode it a few times too...

She's so animated it kills me! This is her just talking...

And this is also the ride she has a try love hate relationship with. Has since day one. She's pretty afraid of it but the thrill keeps her coming back! I worry about this crazy nut...

The little TV on the top is fun because you can watch their expressions while able to watch the ride as well! Notice the ears...

Haylee did awesome with tickets this time! She got more than this by the end of the day. She loves putting the tickets in and hearing the crunching sound...

For the first time she went up to the counter to get her prizes all by herself. She's usually too shy but I was able to get her to do it this time! She was very excited and proud of herself. I walked up just as she was finishing up. She made out pretty well this time with almost 400 tickets...

Sucker time...

Now we are winding down and getting ready to go home. One sweet shot and then it was back to fighting as usual...

Happy Birthday my crazy, wild, fun & loving Nugget! Now stop growing!!!
Nothin like startin off the fun beating a shark in the head...


I was dying of laughter as I took these! She was really gettin her groove on! And yes, I was laying on the floor in the middle of CEC to get the low shots...

This was too cute to pass up! They were getting the pencil sketch done and were so sweet...

A little air hockey is always fun. I don't take it easy on Haylee. I have no mercy and she got her butt kicked...

Nugget is pretty darn good at air hockey. Since she's younger I take it a bit easier on her but she can hold her own pretty darn well for a 4 year old...


Both of the girls love the horse ride! I think Avyree rode it about 15 times during our two hours there...

Haylee rode it a few times too...

She's so animated it kills me! This is her just talking...

And this is also the ride she has a try love hate relationship with. Has since day one. She's pretty afraid of it but the thrill keeps her coming back! I worry about this crazy nut...

The little TV on the top is fun because you can watch their expressions while able to watch the ride as well! Notice the ears...

Haylee did awesome with tickets this time! She got more than this by the end of the day. She loves putting the tickets in and hearing the crunching sound...

For the first time she went up to the counter to get her prizes all by herself. She's usually too shy but I was able to get her to do it this time! She was very excited and proud of herself. I walked up just as she was finishing up. She made out pretty well this time with almost 400 tickets...

Sucker time...

Now we are winding down and getting ready to go home. One sweet shot and then it was back to fighting as usual...

Happy Birthday my crazy, wild, fun & loving Nugget! Now stop growing!!!
3 comments:
omg! haylee is really starting to look like you more and more. i see it in her expressions :). they are both so adorable and of course all of your shots are great. ♥
Yeah, she really is! She's tall like her dad and built more like him and has his big head {teehee} but looks like me. Where Avyree looks exactly like Eric but is built like me and has my head! Lol! Weird how genes mix like that! Thanks love! OXXO
may i ask? do you use flash for your indoor photos? or was there enough light inside cc? i am just so inspired by your blog. i live your work!
Post a Comment